Re-Elect idot_dannyboy for Senate

It’s me, ya boy again; Danny is here pumping out a hot new re-election campaign.

Experience
Most of y’all know me, but for those that don’t I’m a pretty well-renowned legal figure in the State, and have been since 2017. As you can see here, I’ve held pretty much every appointed legal office in the State (BLEE member not pictured). It’s a pretty safe bet I know my way around the Constitution and law.

Furthermore, I’ve also served as Lieutenant Governor, Senator (short term years ago), Representative, and currently serve as the President Pro Tempore of the Senate (and have done so for a full term).

My Legislative Contributions
Throughout this term I have authored or spearheaded numerous pieces of legislation that have helped and aided our great State; from ensuring everyone has equal protection under law with a BOR amendment, revitalizing Treason and other crimes against the state to be more streamlined and vivid, and so on. In the past, I’ve also authored time-honored legislation that has changed the entire State, such as the Uniformed Control of Firearms Act which stays strong to this day. I look forward to continuing my work towards effective and beneficial legislation.

Plans Going Forward
I’ve done a good bit this term, and I’d like to continue my work. Firstly, I’d like to continue work on the revamped Constitution project (BOR completed, Article I in progress-to which you can see and give input on my joining the convention Discord). I would also like to continue my efforts to revamp older legislation that has become confusing and tired out.

Conclusion
I hope this speech finds you all well, and I encourage you to support and vote for me, idot_dannyboy!

2 Likes

omg yes support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Danny is such an amazing person. He deserves this seat.

Endorsed.

The Hon. Stamose

2 Likes

support I guess

you weren’t as much of a dick as stickytowel was, and my opinion of you has changed over the years to a positive one from your actions

signed,
high queen of antland
antador

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Oh yes support

2 Likes

Support. Don’t be an idot. My lover

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Having worked with Danny over the years I fully support and endorse his candidacy.

-1superchris2
Former AG
Former Senator (x2)

2 Likes

100% support

2 Likes

support danny yay

2 Likes

shrotpsupoory

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes