Re-Elect GeneralCount for House of Representatives

Support. Good man.

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

you have never written any bills in the six continous months you have held office, and have sparringly contributed and co-sponsored, and now you’re indirectly taking credit for bills that you had no involvement in any way :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

No support.

4 Likes

Every representative and senator is not required to create a bill, but to at least try and engage with their piers by either giving suggestions or co sponsoring. I’m aware I haven’t done that much engagement during my second term as I did with my first term, but the bills/acts I’ve posted within my speech are only the ones I voted aye for while attending a proper session. I will not be one of those individuals to simply put down a bill/act and say yes I totally agree with it, even though I never read and voted on it* for some supports. If you have anymore concerns, please contact me via Discord, and thank you for your input.

3 Likes

reading and voting is a very passive task; show up for 20 minutes once a week and cash in.

that is a seat that could go to somebody who actually would contribute and author legislation; while it is better to write nothing than to write crap, a legislator who does legislate is more desirable than one who does not.

further to this, writing nothing and being involved in no projects (including the projects you’re taking credit for because you voted for them and nothing else) over six months is indicative of inactivity and a lack of care about the actual job.

3 Likes

No support, I haven’t seen any bills that you’ve written.

2 Likes

Support

4 Likes

aupport

3 Likes

1 Like