Re-elect G4M3RDUD3016 for Senate

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone, Some of you may know me as G4M3RDUD3016, Or simply just Gamer. Today I am here to tell all of you about the things I will promise to achieve while I am in office, First off I would like to prove to everyone that I am well educated of what happens in the county. I have add many careers within the state, From DOT and DPW all the way up to all of the Law Enforcement agencies and National Gaurd, I have encountered every possible situation in the State. I have been a dedicated citizen of the state for a very long time, all the way since 2016 and I belive that experience is key to having a good leader.

Now I would like to discuss the problem of our employment rights within the State of Firestone. The current employment rights have caused many terminations of employee’s of the state, Some of the employment rights are not properly defined in a way that fits with our current society and our way of communication, I want to change that for the better so good employee’s don’t get terminated for something that was created so long ago. Secondly, I would like to allow the employee’s of the state to have a proper voice when accused of an employment threatening issue, The current way of having employee’s defend themselves in situations like these is completely unsatisfying. The only chance you have at saving your job is a simple message to your superior and it will be dealt with later on, I want this to change so our first responder’s and government employee’s as a whole have a better chance at remaining employed. And Lastly, I would just like to say that I will have to admit that my previous term as senator which was in 2018 was not very good as back then I didn’t exactly have it all figured out in politics and such but now, I belive I am ready and well-educated in politics, Government policy and procedure to be re-elected into office and to serve the great State of Firestone once again.

• Sincerely and respectfully,

G4M3RDUD3016.

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

good support

2 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support. I wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
HippoGamingRB

2 Likes

Support,

Elite_Creations

2 Likes

supportttttttttttttttttttttttt

2 Likes

Thank you to all who have supported me, I will not let you down if I am elected into office.

-Sincerely
G4M3RDUD3016

2 Likes

support

its coool

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes