Re-Elect Former Senator CannonOblivion!

INTRODUCTION

Hello once again my fellow citizens of the wonderful State of Firestone! I am Former Senator CannonOblivion, asking for your support in my re-election to office in the Senate of Firestone.

SUMMARY

People of Firestone, during the past few months the government within this state has fallen to a new low. The absence of the senate’s key members has left us with certain bills in which are incorrectly formatted and poorly written. We have also left the senate to pass bills that do not help improve this state, yet worsen it. Once politicians get into power, they intend on disregarding the citizens’ opinions. I plan on changing this, with me in office once again the peace will have a voice in the senate chambers. I will be fully open to having conversations with those who are in need of information or representation. I will vote WITH the citizens rather than vote FOR them. You will have a voice!

My goal throughout my term this election will be to once again assist those who are employed within the state, whilst also listening to the voices and opinions of our citizens. It is essential for the people to have a say in the laws that get passed, and I along with some of my colleagues if elected would be the start of that. Within this term I plan to restart my career within the Firestone government. Doing this, there’s no better way to begin than with the people of Firestone.

EXPERIENCE

I have served in the State of Firestone for what is now about 2 years. I have worked in the Law Enforcement Field and the political field. I also obtained my POST certification in class 26. Here is some of my experience listed ever since I began my career.

Senator- I served 2 terms as a Senator within the legislature of Firestone. This was a great experience in my opinion. I worked hard listening to the public and their view on legislation and stood for the people of Firestone and hope to do that again this term if re-elected.

Deputy Secretary of State- I served as the Deputy Secretary of State under former Secretary Savxtro under Governor Butsworth’s term. Myself and Mr. Savxtro took many initiatives to construct relations with the State of New York per request of the governor.

Homeland Security: CRT Agent- I served as a DHS Agent for the CRT sub-division before I ran for a senate position. DHS was my first primary LEO Agency to ever be in. My experience there was one that was sincerely impeccable. I worked with some really amazing people in securing the State of Firestone.

National Guard: MP Captain- I formerly served within the National Guard in the 1st Military Police Regiment as a Captain. The National Guard was the first department I ever joined in Firestone. I had no desire to work under any public service department, but only to help protect Firestone and it’s people.

PLANS

Within this term, I plan to continue the ideologies I formed in the beginning of my legislative career. I wish to help the Law Enforcement as well as public services of Firestone get the resources as well as legal representation they deserve. I also plan to write several bills reforming those which are out of date. In my last term a few of my colleagues attempted to reform out of date bills and were cut short, I plan on finishing their work. I believe only the best of bills should be passed, rather than making repetitive bills simply to say you did something. I will ensure bills are reasonable and appropriate in a legal standpoint. With the upcoming of V3, I will work hard in making bills maintaining the new aspects of V3 and the loopholes that may come with it. My ideals revolve around making effective bills that the people, officers, guardsmen, and workers of Firestone would want themselves represented in.

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, I appreciate everyone who has taken their time to read this little speech. I hope this brief notice of candidacy for senate has allowed you all to get a better understanding of myself and my goals if elected. With that I hope I have earned your overall support, and if elected hope to prove that I am one that is for the people of Firestone!

6 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support cuz im that cool

signed,
post certified
postcertifed

1 Like

support he bitched to me in my dms asking for support so I am saying this so he shuts the fuck up

1 Like

support?
support.

1 Like

I sent you 1 message. This is referred to as ‘campaigning’. If you have an issue, all you needed to do was simply say ‘No’. Thank you.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I support

1 Like

Support,

Good Luck Cannon.

2 Likes