Re-Elect Dosk2 for Senate!

Hello everyone, I’m dosk2.

I’ve had the pleasure of serving you all in the State Senate over the past term. Serving in the Senate has been one of the most enjoyable and satisfying experiences in my life. Not only did I get to write laws wanted by the laws for the people, but I also got to interact with people and hear their thoughts on topics that we haven’t faced before. The ability to say that is a unique one, and one I am forever grateful for.

During my time as Senator, I wrote and was Chief sponsor of 10 original bills. This is more than two a month, which puts me as one of, if not thee, Congressman who’s submitted the most legislation. Noteable of these is the “Bill to Recognize Animal Cruelty” which protected our DHS officer’s dogs and other future animals we may see in county, “A Bill to Amend the Powers of the Uniformed Code of Firearms Act” which gave CFL certified individuals more freedom so they weren’t punished as harshly for smaller infractions and, “A Bill to Amend Evasion, Felony Evasion and to Re-Establish Resisting Arrest” which fixed the definitions of Evasion while establishing Resisting Arrest as a crime again. All of these bills are things I heard public outcry about so I made an effort to correct them. Some of them, I got help from my fellow Senators and Representatives who were able to give me a perspective that I wasn’t able to achieve alone. While working as a Senator I also expanded my service to the state, being promoted to Head of State Attorneys in the DOJ and enlisting in the NG where I currently serve as a Private.

My goal as a Senator in Firestone this term is to continue my work with the people and write bills that matter to them. Some bills I have planned are “A Bill to Protect Academy Cadets” and “A Bill to Amend C.III.VIII.” I love talking to people and hearing their 2 cents on an issue. Of course my dms (my discord is DadLogic#6802) will always be open to anyone who wishes to speak to me about an issue and I will always listen to them and engage with them the best I can. I never knowingly ignored someone’s DMs (besides jason because it’s jason) I want to make sure your voices are heard where it matters most.

Please consider supporting me for Senate, thank you for your time.

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

What will you approve upon?

What are some plans you have? Other than writing bills.

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Something I’d really like to see improve in Congress is unity. During my term as a Senator I got to see how large the divide is not only between chambers, but between colleges. That annoyed me with a passion. Having a difference of opinion is okay, it’s expected, but bashing on people because their idea is different than yours? Insanity. So I’d really like to work on improving this not only for congress as a whole, but myself as well. I had many Congressmen approach me to help write or look over their bills and I realized that’s the work I like doing. So, I’d like to promote myself to other Congressmen as a tool they can use so that the quality of bills we’re writing for the citizens of Firestone increase.

That previous statement kind of also includes my plans. But, more than that, I’d like to increase the public’s interaction with Congress. Some Congressmen I only saw at session, sometimes not even then. That is not okay. I had some fellow Congressmen like Floatmanjason and ElloNT who made great strides in that reguard so I’d like to work with (granted we’re all elected) to continue and improve upon that.

3 Likes

Support-ed.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support?
support.

4 Likes

Support,

4 Likes

SUPPORT.

3 Likes