Re-Elect dangerzone1111 to the County Council Pt. 2

INTRODUCTION

Good evening. My name is dangerzone1111, and way back in 2018, I joined the state of Firestone. Since August of 2019, I have been actively employed in Law Enforcement, serving as a Correctional Officer in DOC, a Deputy in SCSO, an MP in the 1st Military Police Regiment and as an Agent in the Firestone Secret Service. Eight months ago, I was bitten by the urge to enter the legislative field, and since then have served as a County legislator for two terms, with a small stint as a State Representative during the summer. Although my first term as a House Representative was less than successful, I consider my second term as a County Councilman to be quite the opposite. And it is for this reason I wish to rerun for this position a third time, to further my experience and the success of the county government, and to mentor new Councilors the same as I was eight months ago.

NOTABLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS DURING MY TERM

• Reworking of the County Legislation Review Committee.

–During my second term as a Councilman, I wrote and passed an Amendment to the charter reworking the parameters of the County Legislation Review Committee. Most notably, I changed the requirements necessary to approve or deny legislation, and I also increased emphasis on the responsibility of the Chairman and County Executive to bypass legislation if the CLRC does not approve or deny it after a certain timeframe.

• Reworking of County Resolutions

–During my term, I also amended the charter to rework resolutions, expanding on their purpose, and also properly defining the procedures for presenting and passing a resolution.

• Officially regulating misdemeanor offences within the County and Municipal governments

–During my term, I passed an Amendment officially banning those who have committed five or more misdemeanor offences from being able to enter into public office within the County and Municipal governments. I also put in place protection for those who are arrested during their terms, protecting those who are in the process of appealing their new record in Court from impeachment.

• Retiring Old Legislation

–While not such a major feat, I also retired an old piece of legislation which was obsolete and unneeded, due to developments in superior legislation.

The council also jointly worked together last term to solve issues which rose within the Stapleton County Fire Department, and the Government of Arborfield, investigating these issues and developing plans to resolve these issues.

MY GOALS FOR NEXT TERM

In this term, I hope to take a more laid back position with legislation, by taking a new approach to help the council. With many of our current Councilors not rerunning, I hope to be elected as the Chairman of the Council. In this position, I hope to maintain an active council, by hosting regular sessions to handle things on our to-do list, and also mentoring our new Councilors by teaching them Government operations, helping them with their first bills, and also suggesting legislative ideas to keep their minds working.

I also hope to ensure activity within the County Legislation Review Committee, by keeping on top of their activity in regards to reviewing legislation, by encouraging them to conduct legislative review and by ensuring any presented legislation is sent to them in a timely manner, and by strictly enforcing time limits as outlined by the County Charter.

And finally, I will remain an active legislator myself, being present to tackle legislative issues as needed, or to co write bills with newer Councilmembers.

CONCLUSION

Thank you for your time and for reviewing my speech. I hope to once again serve you as your representative in the County Government.

dangerzone1111
Councilman of the Stapleton County Council

1 Like

Support the sped

very much big support this man deserves chairman too xoxo

wow so cool support

I support furries so I support danger.

Support

Support

support

SUPPORT DANGER FOR CHAIRMAN TOO

support fish