Re-elect danger to the County Council 2022-1

INTRODUCTION

Hello there, everyone. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Danger. I am a long-time citizen of this State, joining officially way back on the 6th of March, 2018. For over two years now, I have been deeply involved in the Law Enforcement field, becoming officially certified in Class 44, in the middle of August of 2019. Since then, I have gone on to serve as a Corrections Officer in the Department of Corrections, a patrol Deputy in the Sheriff’s Office, and for over a year the Department of Homeland Security. I have also served briefly in the 1st Military Police Battalion of the Firestone National Guard, and i’m currently an infantryman totaling almost 12 months in the department. Over a year ago, looking to further my experience, I officially entered into the world of politics when I took my chances running for the County Council, and after having proposed 4 pieces of legislation, I ran again, being elected into a second term. And now, after proposing various pieces of legislation from charter amendments, acts, and simple nullification bills, I officially wish to rerun to serve a fourth term in the County Government.

PLANS

Since the majority of the current council isn’t retuning, I would be the only individual with county experience on the council next term if reelected. It is for that reason I plan to once again pursue the position of Chairman; and to take it upon myself to mentor those new to the council to the best of my ability. Legislatively, I hope to work with my fellow councilors to develop legislation as needed throughout the term, including charter amendments, as the state of the current charter is of concern to the current council.

LIST OF QUALIFICATIONS:

• Secret Service Agent, Department of Homeland Security (Former)
  • Private First Class, 1st Military Police Regiment, FNG (Former)
  • Stapleton County Councilman (x3 term)
  • Patrol Deputy, Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office (Former)
  • Correctional Officer, Department of Corrections (Former)
  • House Representative (x1 term)
  • EMT-B / Firefighter Certified

CONCLUSION

I greatly thank everyone for taking the time to read my speech, and I hope you consider me to serve as one of your next representatives in the county government. For any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out either on this forum post or by messaging me on discord at Danger#4826

5 Likes

SUPPORT. PLEASE, WE NEED SOMEONE EXPERIENCED.

5 Likes

Support & Endorsed

/s/ The Honorable Automationeer, Esq.
Senator and Former President pro tempore

6 Likes

support

5 Likes

supppppport

5 Likes

I’ve been advised to issue my support as the county will otherwise go to shit (which honestly doesn’t sound like a bad thing but whatever)

Support,

Wolf, esq and whatever other certs I have
attorney general or something

6 Likes

support & endorsed

/s/ iiVortex_RBLX
Fmr. County Council Chairman

4 Likes

Support everyone else running for county is half a pea for a brain

/s/
Former CE 69superman

PS: go for chairman pls

7 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Oh my god one more support and he causes an election

1 Like

That’s good

2 Likes

It delays the county government

1 Like

Yet again I’ll probably be disqualified

1 Like

Looking at the list, you probably won’t. My bets are on EpicXbox

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support’

1 Like

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/stapleton-county-council-elections/21453/12