Re-elect Cosmicanimals1234 to the House of Representatives

Hello, Citizens of Firestone,

I, Cosmicanimals1234 would like to declare myself as a candidate for a seat in the House of Representatives. I will present a quick and brief background about myself and the ambitious plans I have in store for the future of Firestone.

I have been a citizen of the State of Firestone for about 10 months. I have seen many members of Congress come and go, many bills succeed and fail, and a lot of changes that impacted Firestone. This has granted me knowledge of this great state of Firestone. I will work with other representatives and senators to do the best I can. I enter this election with a motivated attitude and wishing to serve people with a vigorous work ethic.

If elected into the House of Representatives, I plan on bringing solutions to the table as well as bringing awareness to issues that relate to law enforcement. As per other duties expected of a Representative, I will represent the voice and concerns of the citizens of Firestone and strive to be reachable and accessible when called to perform my duties. My DMs are open and I will respond within one or two days.

I present my candidacy for a seat as a Representative for the Firestone House of Representatives. With my experience and ambition, I will be able to serve the State of Firestone.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Cosmicanimals1234

1 Like

I support! Cosmicanimals1234 is amazing at what he does!

2 Likes

Cosmic… You wrote one law. You’re taking up space in the House.

3 Likes

Although I may not propose a lot of bill, I have attended every session other than one this term. I’m my mind, attending sessions and having quorum is more of a priority that proposing bills, just my opinion.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

like I’ve said on multiple other speeches, elaborate on your plans. what solutions are you bringing to the table? how are you going to bring awareness to those issues?

no support

signed,
high queen of antland
antador

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

To elaborate on my plans, during my term I have communicated with several law enforcement officers to get a grasp of what policy’s we need to change/amend. During my past two terms, I have proposed three amendments to the criminal code to help protect officers and the citizens of Firestone. Although most of the officers who I contacted did not respond back, of the ones who responded back, I got very valuable information about what we should fix. I hope that answers your concerns.

1 Like

doesn’t elaborate at all, no support from me whatsoever

1 Like

support

1 Like

No support

Here’s a message so the forums will let me post this

1 Like

No support, explain more on what your plans are.

1 Like

I, catsarecool123459 support Cosmicanimals1234 for House of Representatives.

1 Like

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support!!!

1 Like
1 Like

support

1 Like

Voting has opened, go vote for a representative.

1 Like