Re-elect cooldudesub to the House of Representatives

You work for DPS.

1 Like

That doesn’t matter? Can I not work for another department?

I don’t see why your running then, I always see you going after other individuals for the smallest of reasons and its quite petty. Your trying to make him look bad to boost yourself and potentially get more votes for you.

1 Like

hmm… LOL

I’m not even in his chamber. I’m not even up for re-election. I have nothing to gain here.

At least do the most basic of thought before making accusations as severe as political sabotage.

Also, I think I’m noticing a pattern:

1 Like

LMAO , I never said you weren’t wrong and haven’t supported him on this form yet

you cant deny my discord profile is the best in fs

1 Like

You do know people like me add people for reasons it doesn’t exactly mean we are friends lol

1 Like

Anyways gonna support this guy at least give him a chance to improve himself

1 Like

No support. Candidate sucks.

5 Likes

He’s had at least four chances. Where is the line?

3 Likes

ok and was all his incidents in 1 term because what I’m seeing it was

And plus if you were in the vc the whole time with fed you would know that fed said he was joking around with cooldude

Exactly he was fucking with me

1 Like

its not your job to draw said “line” or question him for it, its his right to supportwho he wants

1 Like

i dont see how this is relevant tho

2 Likes

well its to support the narrative obviously

ok so does my denial from scso last intake mean i cannot become house of rep

2 Likes

He said he wasn’t rerunning and that he was going back to LEO. He got denied from LEO. He said that he changed his mind; he hadn’t, he was just rerunning to keep the rank since he was denied from SCSO.

1 Like

he didnt get denied from leo… sure he got denied from scso but bruh is that seriously an influence on a government position