Re-elect cooldudesub to the House of Representatives

6 Likes

I’ve since changed my mind, I am re-running.

You didn’t even read my speech, please do so.

Still isn’t relevant, and once again I’ve changed my mind.

support

1 Like

I strongly urge anyone reading this speech to refrain from supporting. This individual simply takes up a seat that can be used by someone that is active, respectful, cooperative,

And this doesn’t even begin the long list of things that he’s done in Redwood, like Admin abusing as the Redwood Chairman - impeding on a confidential meeting he was not invited and killing participants. There is a document with a collection of various bits of evidence relating to what Cooldudesub has done.

He also has shown a pattern of not following LEO instructions, harassing law enforcement, etc:

He even abused the power he was given as a DPS Investigator to add his own investigations and assign them to himself - specifically against the individuals portrayed in the clips above.

And also, we all know the real reason you changed your mind:

11 Likes

Support. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Where did I call congress inactive?

Literally not true, and also taken out of context.

I can’t sit there and let people talk badly about me for no reason.

I was never demoted in DPS, I’ve always remained an Investigator and nothing else.

Again, taken out of context, as well as everything in the document. (If you want to see it, DM me)

This entire thing was taken out of context, and my response can be seen on the Automationeer post.

Again, untrue.

Even then, the only thing I failed was the background check, just like last year when I applied. No other department denied me because of that. I still would like to make an impact on the state.

Again, please take time to read my speech.

We also know the real reason your slandering me on here, because I finally called you out because nobody else will.

VC. Many people heard you. Even Fed responded to you by saying ‘what have you done’?

So instead of responding to allegations you just say ‘DNC’ and ‘mic up’. Isn’t that just indicative that the allegations are true?

So you weren’t moved from investigations unit to PR at any point for any time in your career at DPS?

So instead of actually engaging in debate and responding to the allegations, you opt to do so privately? Is that not because you are too lazy to actually respond to the claims?

So you didn’t add an investigation card on the DPS trello and assign it to yourself - circumventing the typical procedure - for Associate Secretary Kasterix to remove the investigation and (reportedly) discipline you for such?

Here’s a screenshot I took when I was making my post:

Here’s what it looked like after:

Not unlikely to say that you had a friend alter the record; unless there’s some other reason your application status magically changed after the fact.

P.S. You (failing) to call for my resignation doesn’t change anything. I always have and always will call out incompetence, regardless of connection or personal status.

2 Likes

Please read this.

damn thats a lot of hate coming from a government employee, I guess since you have all this against him and frankly you work for the government I just shouldn’t vote for either of u

2 Likes

I agree, they all should be supportive of each other rather than going after each other.

1 Like

well I mean each person is welcome to address and announce their own concerns of people and issues, but going after a candidate like that is kinda SUS

5 Likes

I’ve actually apologized to Automationeer, DyingSym, and countless others. However I will not take responsibility for things taken out of context like what some of the things you provided. However I will for some things I’ve said in the past.

And if you’re not already convinced of cooldudesub’s incompetence or unparliamentary behaviour, you can review this collection of recent messages in the public congress server:
or rather what little of it he hasn’t deleted

reaction to not being added to a groupchat because it was full^

when he was made fun of for the above statement^

Also your track record of ideas is actively harmful to law enforcement - particularly DHS and FNG.

1 Like

An individual that is toxic, unproductive, and makes half-assed calls for his congressional collagues to resign - or shit-talking them in public for his own personal gain - is hardly conduct worthy of respect.

I wouldn’t call saying ‘sorry’ when you get in trouble and then doing it again 2 minutes later as an apology:

2 Likes

You have nothing else better to do than to go after people for the smallest shit possible, and all you can do is take things out of context to boost your ego.

You work for DPS.

1 Like