Re-elect Baconman1499 for House of Representatives

Re-elect Baconman1499 for House of Representatives

Section I: Introduction

Hello, I’m Baconman1499, sometimes informally known as Bacon. I am a former public worker in DPW, former Boating Technician in DOBW, Manor Staff in the Firestone Executive Branch, and Incumbent Firestone House Representative. I adore the State of Firestone, but the House is one key factor not noticed as much within this state as I’ve once said. There is minimal interaction between the House and the public. I wish to instead bring in a respectable look into the House and give a neutral vote as well as continue to be involved with the public. I ask you, the people, to choose me as your representative to help change Firestone in the best interest of you, and only you. Your right to vote is important, and if you want a conscientious individual representing you in the house, I’m here to help. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be re-elected, questions regarding how I can help as a rep. Additionally, don’t feel shy to ask questions about the State of Firestone as a whole.

Section II: Term In Review

Over the course of my short term, I believe I have taken a step in the right direction. During my term, I was able to speak with working Private Sector workers, as well as Department Affiliates. I have attended a few Job Fairs that were hosted during my term, the POST graduation, and other events where I had the pleasure of speaking with fellow citizens, and hard workers that benefit the whole of this State. I believe that my promise to create more interaction within the house to the public so far has been met, and if re-elected I plan on continuing to work alongside everyone in congress and help make my campaign promises true to the highest extent. After a successful duration so far, I believe that if I am granted another term by you, the people, I will be able to fully achieve every goal, which I’ve shown successful showing so far.

Section III: Plans & Unfinished Agenda

As I stated in the previous section, I have taken the right steps in helping finish my agenda but due to the fact that I only had 23 consecutive days in office very limited things could’ve been done. Here’s a rundown of my plans from my last campaign that I would like to finish bot NOT limited to are:

• Being transparent with legislation and more

• Helping businesses in the private sectors, as well as to encourage and support more new businesses

• Listening to the public, but acting in their best interest while doing so

• Interacting with Firestone Citizens whenever possible

Section IV: Conclusion

I apologies for a lengthy message. If you did end up reading everything, I hope you have a solid feeling of who I am and what I support. If I am elected for another term I will be committed to working alongside everyone in Congress, making priority of what I believe will benefit the State as a whole. If you wish to support me, I ask you do so in helping me be able to complete the agenda I was voted to complete.

Thank you, and bless the State of Firestone.

Respectfully,
Baconman1499

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like