RE-ELECT ASIANIMPRESSION

FOR A BETTER HAVEN

About me

As my first term as a Firestone Representative ends, its time for us to being anew. My term has gotten off from a rocky start, but I improvised from there. Truthfully, when I took the oath to office, I was both excited, and nervous. Being honest with you all, when I took the oath and won my seat in the House, I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing. This was literally the first time I have been elected to office in a ROBLOX super-state, and being honest, I fairly enjoyed it. I took the office during these ‘special’ elections so I can help Firestone get back to its feet and after a couple of bills, I was debating internally of whether to run for a second term or not. In fact, I haven’t even considered running for a second term until now. I have executed a majority of my plans for this state, but I want Firestone to grow. I hope you will let me, and HELP me achieve this.

Experience

During my first term as a Firestone Representative, I have picked up skills from more veteran government officials that I would like to utilize. Here is a list of departments and positions I have held and currently holding:

• Firestone House of Representatives - Representative
  • Firestone State Patrol - Trooper
  • Firestone Department of Transportation - Public Employee
  • Firestone Department of Public Works - Public Employee
  • New Haven County, State of Mayflower - County Executive
  • New Haven County Sheriff’s Office - Deputy
  • Lander Police Department - Sergeant

More plans?

I have some more bills planned for our State’s future, and of course V3. Because I only recently got my seat in the House, I really haven’t been able to execute more plans due to the timeframe, and my schedule. However, since these elections are coming up during the near-end of the school year, I will have more time to focus on the State itself. Here is what I have planned for my next term:

• Establishing a Firestone Transportation Security Administration
  • Establishing a bill to recognize more crimes within the State of Firestone.
  • Establishing a bill regarding storage units.
  • Establishing more bills regarding DoT bus services.
  • Establishing bills that strictly regulate firearms.

Why should you re-elect me?

Due to the timeframe, I haven’t really gotten the chance to execute some of my other plans for this State. I want to run for re-election to do exactly this, and hopefully, these elections can give me a larger timeframe. If you do choose to re-elect me, which I hope you will, I will represent YOU. Because I am your representative. So, let us all create a better haven for ourselves. Thank you, and I sincerely hope you will give me the chance to represent you all once again.

VOTE IN THIS MONTH’S ELECTION! IT IS YOUR DUTY AS A CITIZEN.

Your Representative,

AsianImpression

1 Like

good luck homedog
support

Good man. Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

59%20PM

Support