RBLXTrcAlt for House of Representatives

RBLXTRCALT

9/19/2020

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

———————————————-
RBLXTrcAlt For House!

(I do not stand alone, I stand with the people.)

Hello, as most of you do not know me, I will do a brief introduction. I am RBLXTrcAlt. I changed my name about 3 months ago. Most of you do not remember me because I wasn’t very know. I have been MCC for 3 years (including my other account). Since I have been MCC for 3 years you guys should assume I know a lot about docklands and have seen how it changes. I know very good bills and will be very helpful to firestone.

SECTIONS

Section 1: My plans and what I will do.
Section 2: My changes I plan to make.
Section 3: Wrap-up.

Section 1A: Bills I plan to make.

A Bill to Deem Cuff Rushing Illegal
A Bill to Deem Leaders With No Experience Illegal.
A Bill to Deem FRP a bannable offense
Many more bill ideas to come.

Section 1B: What I will do.

I plan to do many things. I hope I can make many bills and get them into action. I plan to make firestone better. I want to remove glitchers and abusers (Law enforcement). I will make bills that affect all. I do not do favoritism and make bills that only apply to one department just so I can make them mad. That is not what you should do. All my decisions will be appropriate for what the bill is. I will submit JRs to anyone I think is not meeting the requirements/aren’t doing their jobs.

Section 2: What I will change.
I will change how our criminals act and how our police forces act. I will make them proper and non-abusive. They are a little abusives with cuffs and reading rights. I will make it where law enforcement can no longer put you in cuffs from across the street! I WILL CHANGE FIRESTONE!

Section 3: Wrap-up

I hope you can support me today! I hope you can join along in my journey! I will make firestone better! I will decrease abuse! I will do everything I can to make Firestone great!
I want to help out. I want to make do with all of the abuse and glitching. I will put an end to this! VOTE NOW!

It’s your choice. You get a voice!

Signed,
RBLXTrcAlt

Wall post:

Its YOUR Choice! You get a voice!

RBLXTrcAlt For House! You get a voice and a choice! I, RBLXTrcAlt would like to see you in my journey to success. I will not fail you.

3 Likes

Support, great employee!

2 Likes

I will be supporting you!
I hope I get elected to serve on your side as I will support this movement.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, cuff rushing shouldn’t be illegal tho (like if a cop cuff rushes someone for interfering with a scene) because that is just messed up. Like you wouldn’t have someone walk straight into a hostage situation at a bank, cuff rush should be authorized. Not sure if I read it wrong but that’s my POV

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

this isnt our problem, this is a moderation problem.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

please dont use headings that much it hurts to read

2 Likes

The first & third are game moderation related.

The second one doesn’t make a lot of sense, you would need to elaborate.

No support.

2 Likes

this feels like a massive meme speech. 2 of those bills aren’t under your authority if you’re in congress and the other one would be completely useless. half of those “plans” are utterly awful as well, and those changes, well, I hate to break it to you; those changes would only actually affect docklands. you can’t cuff people from across the street, because that’s not how cuffs work here

signed,
someone who actually knows what they’re talking about
the high queen of antland
antador

12 Likes

With all due respect I cannot tell if this speech is a joke.

3 Likes

can’t tell if it’s a joke or not, those 3 bills don’t make sense. you could have helped with bills that actually help.

no support

4 Likes

What the hell is this lmao

No support

7 Likes

Uhh question

Am I currently high or is this an actual forum post that was written?

9 Likes

i guess it is an actual post e.e

3 Likes

please don’t make people with no experience illegal i can’t be governor anymore then

11 Likes

is this a joke

4 Likes

So you’re trying to get yourself arrested?

14 Likes