Deleted!

Hello, State of Firestone Citizens I am officially running for Senate of Firestone I hope to make firestone better with our new “Governor” so enjoy my speech down below!

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

SECTION 1 - INTRODUCTION
SECTION 2 - EXPERIENCES
SECTION 3 - CHANGES
SECTION 4 - CONCLUSION
SECTION 5 - QUESTIONS

Section 1 - Introduction:
I understand you might not know me, if you do, hi. I am RBLXTrc on roblox. I currently may be in the group because of elections I am not sure of. I will try my best of quick entry into the state. I was a recent citizen and was somehow removed unfortunately. I am applying for this position with a number of reasons, and so somethings that will change your prior knowledge for me, are the following sections. And also I will be running for Senate of Firestone!

Section 2 - Experiences:
I have got to say. Many of my experiences may be dull to you. But, trust me I will certainly make a difference into the LEO program. I will indeed make sure all protection of citizens with well-trained officers operating in the firestone property.

Former House/Senator for the Docklands, 2018.
Former DST Trooper in Docklands, 2018.
Former California Governor/LT Governor, Late 2018.
Now, I understand this experience is wonderful. Though from my opinions, I think I will create a difference which will affect the states law enforcement stability tremounduly from the good side.

Section 3 - Changes:
I will make many changes upon this nomination. My main priority will be the staff, if I get in office I will make sure that the other senators are mature enough to be in office. I will certainly not allow corrupt staff or, peace officers. On behalf of me, I will promise not to hire any staff or fall for bribery.

SECTION 4 - CONCLUSION
You may think this is a rubbish resume in conclusion, and I understand that. But please give me a chance, I will indeed improve maturity, corruption and officers not being trained. I understand of all unfortunate requirements I have not passed at this time, but, trust me, I will impress you. That is all. If you do choose someone else, please do know, its okay. I am not a person who is aggressive or has aggressive behavior just because of someone’s hard work they commit for something they care for. Anyway. Thank you for reading.

SECTION 5 - QUESTIONS
Do you have any questions to ask about me running for Senate? Well Check out this link below this so I wish every citizen good luck in running.

Ask me any question here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nn7odBt0C-pmMVxYmi3Sda0n5prljH5E36VjUBzC-bc/edit?usp=send_form 1

SIGNED BY RBLXTrc:
RBLXTrc

1 Like

Support again. No clue why you made another one.

1 Like

What other changes will you do and shouldn’t corruption be at the back of your mind?

1 Like

supporting everything everbody sends me. support
:+1:

1 Like

Support!

Signed,
MysticEnforcement
Middle Class Citizen
State of Firestone

1 Like

Support

1 Like