RayZap for House of Representatives

Introduction
Hello! I am RayZap, a relatively new face in the political scene who’s ready to get to work on bettering the community. Currently, I am a pending employee for Firestone News Network for the position of Writer. I also have a strong ambition for municipal government, and want nothing more than to see them succeed and prove that they are capable of being well-operated and managed forms of government.

Work Experience

1. Former Writer for Firestone News Network - I get that this has nothing to deal with government, to say media has no play in politics would be a lie! I worked hard to collect vital information from, at the time (2017), important figure heads running different branches of the state government. With their information, and my own opinions, I was able to write articles for the whole of Firestone to be informed on.
  2. Former Board of Director for Firestone News Network - Like with writing, I also played a vital role in ensuring the media being published for the public was decent, and well-written. I have a major desire to be as organized and punctual as I can possibly be.

What will you bring to the House?

I want nothing more than to help the smaller governments. For too long it has seemed that the state government has picked on and prodded at both the county and municipal governments. Obviously, there have been instances where blame and finger pointing was rightfully justified. But now? Now is the time to blossom relations with these important positions and lower governments. I have already built some strong connections with City Council members, and have even contacted the County Executive regarding matters relating to local governments.

Public safety will of course be a vital topic for me as well, and I will do everything in my power to listen to and even contact high-ranking figures in whatever law enforcement agency that needs it to ask them what they would like to see. For too long we’ve relied on the people coming to us, and while I by no means think this is a bad thing, I believe now is the time for us to actually serve the public by making sure they are being informed by the people they elect into office.

Lastly, I want to promote commerce and tourism within the municipal governments. As it stands right now, the City of Redwood is the only real place people roam and reside in. I want that to change by giving people an actual incentive to go and visit the other cities and interact there, rather than to just go there for a weapon or a hospital visit. The voting building in the District of Prominence has been a fantastic addition to draw in visitors to that area of Stapleton County, but I believe we can do more to make them want to stick around no matter what time of the year it is.

I do hope I can count on your vote, and hope to serve you well if elected. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

support!! we have 1 day to get you qualified

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you. I really do hope I can achieve this position, because the local governments need some serious help.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support your campaign.

2 Likes

Well, a bit extreme on “serious help”. However, in your opinion, the government could use some improvement.

2 Likes

I appreciate the support greatly, and you’re correct: I should have rephrased. Either way, I believe some good relations with them will benefit us all.

3 Likes

Support

man of culture:likes hentai:can trust

2 Likes

I like your enthusiasm, something other representative elects dont quite hit when running. Support.

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that greatly.

2 Likes

Let’s win this together.

Support.

2 Likes

Please give me three reasons to support you, and three reasons to NOT support you.
I’ll make my consideration based off of the responses you give.

2 Likes

Certainly, I’ll list the 3 reasons to vote for me as ‘pros,’ and the 3 reasons not to as ‘cons.’

Pros: New face in government, interest in helping local government, expanding commerce to cities.

Cons: Lesser experience than others, I can at times be impatient when it comes to others not getting things done, sometimes I am busy on the weekends, and thus cannot reply to things right away.

3 Likes

Nice responses.

Support. Good luck.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like