Less exploiters
Less FRPers who cop-baits
less loggers because they just spent money on fs
Less work for game mod
Less stress for LEOs
Less amount of LEOs getting annoyed and going offline
Maybe more rp

5 Likes

Game moderator regulations state that after 3 prior bans, individuals will be permanently banned from the State. I haven’t been keeping tabs on the game moderators within the past month or two as I had expected them to maintain quality prior to me losing track of them. I will address this to them, but it is important to note that it is getting increasingly difficult to moderate the game especially when you’re trying to keep a group of people you can trust not to fuck up the servers.

Yes, v2 has had problems with individuals doing buttfuck whatever they want with limited development. Within the past couple of months, I have attempted to push updates to prevent many of these issues, but not in full. For example, the introduction of vehicles catching on fire, then being disabled means that they will have to respawn their car, then haul ass at 4 studs per second to the nearest gas station, which is intended to be a pain in the ass. Another update that was included was the broken bones, to prevent people from just going on top of roofs, calling SCFD, then walking away. They would break their bones so they wouldn’t be able to drive vehicles, or in general fuck around with SCFD.

v2 is optimized poorly, it’s been worked on by multitude of scripters, whom they all don’t share the same the chemistry. Fixing one thing will break another thing and it’s all a general mess. Hence the introduction of v3, where I aim to implement as many roleplay aspects into development, rather than just making a “guide” for people to read.

I’ve improved on v2 without pay for plenty of months. In fact, before I became a fully-fledged v3 developer, I was without pay for quite some time. Clearly I don’t prioritize profit as you state I do.

There is nothing that can be done in terms of v2 with regards to the constant FRP besides getting more game moderators and maybe doing small updates here and there. Like I said, I’m putting a majority of my focus in v3 to literally fix all the issues v2 has had.

4 Likes

There has been a solution discussed many times and that is PAID ACCESS. It doesn’t even have to be much; 20 robux for example. If there is so much good tech in Firestone, people will muster up 20 robux to play and have a QUALITY TIME in the State. Then, if they FRP or troll around, they risk being banned and losing that money. There is more on the line than making alternate accounts to troll around.

There’s the argument of “oh no, I can’t pay for it and I’m in a department” if they’re in a department already, I believe they should be able to request payment just like for uniforms. It’s just frustrating that you cannot stop the FRPers and Trollers, even with the best technology in the planet. That’s when we have to take a few compromises and make it a paid access deal to prevent that.

I’ve heard that Alpha and Beta of V2 was a BREEZE and so much RP thrived despite not a lot of technology. That’s because there were no alternate accounts or just general trollers reaking havoc amoung the actual GOOD roleplayers.

tl;dr Hear out the good RPers of Firestone who feel FS should be paid access. It will HELP limit the amount of chaos in the state due to FRP. It may not solve the problem completely, but it’s another barrier which those seeking to ruin our roleplay and reputation will have to deal with. QUALITY > QUANTITY do you want to have 5000 FRPers or 500 really good roleplayers?

What’s your thoughts on this?

5 Likes

You can keep arguing for paid access, sorry to break it to you but none of the three founders are going to permit it.

1 Like

homos

3 Likes

Agree 3/4 of the Congress r very stupid

I recommend sending in evidence of people FRPing. When I say this, I think I speak on behalf of the Game Moderators in FS: We can’t do much unless you send us proper evidence of people FRPing. We’re more than happy to help you, just ensure that you have proper evidence. Here’s a checklist you can use to ensure that you have the necessary components in a ban request!

• Record: Record your encounters in V2. Once you get someone who is FRPing, record them FRPing and get a screenshot or GIF of them. Unsure if it’s FRP? Check out the FRP guide (The Official "FRP" Guide) or ask a Game Moderator. If you are in doubt, just ask!

• Identification: Once you have the evidence, identify them. Get their description on the leaderboard or cuff them (if you are allowed to in that situation).

• Send the Evidence: Once you have someone FRPing and you have received their identification, the next step is to send it to a Game Moderator or file a Ban Request in the State of Firestone Discord. Ensure in your DM or Ban Request you have the following: Identification, Proof of them FRPing, and the Username:UserID.

• This is how you can find the UserID of an individual: http://prntscr.com/plzdhx. If you cannot find someone’s username because it is tagged or some other reason, use this link and put their username at the end: https://api.roblox.com/users/get-by-username?username=. You can then grab the ID and username from this like this: http://prntscr.com/plzea8.

• Example: https://api.roblox.com/users/get-by-username?username=Elite_Creations

Hopefully this helps some of you guys out. The more someone FRPs, the harsher the punishments get and can go up to a permanent ban. It might seem like a great deal of work, however, it does pay off in the end and many people do get banned for ruining the roleplay.

If you have any questions, let me know or any other Game Moderator!

Eventually we’ll get to a point where so many people request it that it happens.

plus yall get paid, win win

1 Like

I just don’t understand why. What are the downsides?

I was more referring to Fed, and I of course apologize to you for my rhetorical follies.

It’s kind of sad that former governors, the current chief of staff, and justices in the judicial system are all calling for more moderator action, and anti-FRP scripts. Then as soon as we propose any kind of action, it’s either Envelope, or Fedora who shut us down immediately. That is pathetic. The reason that this game is declining in popularity is because you listen to the numbers not the community. I just hope you get your act together before it is too late.

1 Like

lol?
5 characters

pink flashing light for mods pls dad

It’s not only about FRPing people, it’s just generally incredibly boring to play v2. Even as a cop or DOT.

Hasty generalization. Cirt31

You can’t totally stop toxicity but you can definitely limit it. You just need to think of a way how.

1 Like

rhetorical fallacy vibes be like

1 Like

You know, I am starting to see the effects of what Canine is talking about. I never really thought about running for house of representatives, but seeing that there were (6?) people running I decided why not. One thing I learned is I was way under experienced fro this position, but I think I am settling in okay. I see where you are coming from about FRPers and honestly, it is very tiring. I have been shot by CRT once because someone ran me over and I shot them, I have been shot at by LEO because I defended myself, and I have almost been arrested for first-degree murder. This all would NOT have happened if we had fucking idiots ramming every 2 seconds. Now I just hop off as this is ridiculous and I am done dealing with it. I see that people are tired fo serving 10+ hours in DOC and am trying to make it fair for people to play and discourage people from ramming others with their cars. Those who do it consistently should be the ones getting 50+ hours in DOC, not the people that actually role play in the community. If someone logs 3+ times they have NO regard for actually role-playing and shouldn’t be given second chances period. Those who do, if they log again it should be an unappealable ban. I am tired of sitting at KKL’s bus stop and getting hit by cars and glitched. KKL does not let me at her bus stop so I have to sit on the ground. It is getting annoying and I can only hope that something happens, else I follow the path of many others and leave.

2 Likes

I agree, Alpha was amazing. FS now is just arrest after arrest for evasion, FRP, etc. Paid access is the way to go. source; alpha player

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.