Ramming Medical Scenes

Right now, Firestone is infested with people randomly cop-baiting and doing donuts around CD. That’s one thing, but then they also persist to ram medical scenes. Is it allowed by game rules to interfere with such RP and to contribute literally nothing to it? If it has not yet been prohibited, it should be.

1 Like

it is.

1 Like

Cop Baiting / Attention Seeking is not allowed per FRP rules.
Ramming Medical Scenes is FRP i’m pretty sure.

1 Like

ramming med scene is in frp guideline. maybe read that if u want to know all the game rules

1 Like
1 Like

The act of ramming a vehicle into a medical scene (or any other roleplay scene) is considered fail roleplay.

You can find info about it in the gameplay guide, specifically in article 3, section 11.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/the-official-gameplay-guide

1 Like

Ok, thanks to you all.

1 Like

I’m actually kind of okay with ramming scenes being allowed. It keeps Firestone realistic with cars running into crowds.

1 Like

allowable in moderation sure - like organized stuff and if the parties agree

1 Like

you get banned for disrupting medical scenes

I disagree. These people aren’t trying to roleplay. They just randomly crash their cars into people roleplaying. By default, you shouldn’t be allowed to crash into scenes. As cherry said, it should only be acceptable if it’s organized RP that everyone is agreeing to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.