Ram_Operator for House

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

Hello people of Firestone. I am announcing that I am running for the House of Representatives in the State of Firestone. I’ve been in Firestone since 2020, in multiple departments and a couple of political positions. If I am elected to the House, I couldn’t tell you all how excited I would be to improve this Legislative Branch as well as bringing Firestone to a better and more developed State.

SECTION II. PLANS & GOALS

Some of my plans for the House of Representatives are to establish new bills in order to have a better functioning law, and better functioning Department’s. I believe that I’d work with the other Representatives members to create bills, and try to establish more progress. As we firestone has lots of crime in the past few weeks, my goal is to make sure that our Law Enforcement, Citizens of Firestone and all Public Employees are protected at all costs. Eventually, it will become more active (hopefully). Once the State becomes more active, these bills will help a lot. Some of my bills I have in mind are to create bills to reduce corruption. For example not allowing the Governor to micromanage. I believe as Governor you have the job of managing the State. Obviously, if you have power over that State department you step in if needed. I believe that the Governor should step in at the last resort. Department Officials should be able to resolve a issue or conflict by themselves. I also believe that all Department’s should be above the average with Activity, Professionalism, Leadership and Integrity at all times. All Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Public Employees should have a grasp on how to be mature and professional. All Academies should have the best of the best Instructor’s hosting constantly to keep the class on it’s feet.

SECTION III. EXPERIENCE

POST Certification
Currently doing FFA
Former SCSO Sheriff Deputy
Former APD Officer
Former DoPW Employee
Former DOC Correctional Officer
Former DOC;MD Seaman
Former POST Admissions Officer & Public Affairs Writer
Former Stapleton County Council

SECTION IV. CONCLUSION

Once again, I can’t wait to work with all the current House of Representatives and coordinate with all the Citizen’s of Firestones, encouraging them to speak up.

Regards,
Ram_Operator

All concerns or questions can be directed to my Discord at luvram#0683.

3 Likes

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

suport

1 Like

Support from VG278Q

1 Like

AidenAidenAA Supports

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Funny little plan, support!

1 Like

Support (forums is being odd so i have to write somethign different)

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

suppot

1 Like

Voting has opened, this candidate may or may not be on the ballot. You can vote here!