Ram 3500 Dually Camper

Hello, what are your thoughts on this thing? I personally like it a lot and think it could bring lots of cool RPs. Also, there is an RV Camp site which was very cool so tell me what you think.

2 Likes

It’s a very nice addition to Firestone. I agree with you and I feel this vehicle will add a lot more RP opinions in Firestone. Not sure if there is an interior or not because I’ve yet to be able to see the vehicle in person. But if there is an interior I feel this will add RP for law enforcement as well because the criminal has the ability to hide out inside their trailer.

1 Like

just another addition to V2 that we didn’t ask for or didn’t need

6 Likes

ask for vital updates to v2
fed says no, v3 is the only focus
this shit gets added

6 Likes

Yall do realize, Fedora is keeping v2 alive. V3 is ahead of schedule (According to fedora) but waiting for Roblox to fix their shit before releasing v3. By Roblox fixing their shit, I mean streaming enabled stuff & terrain issues.

2 Likes

fedora was the one who made this vehcle and iirc mostly everything is finished except optimisation and more buildings in V3. before the rescript release drops, im quite sure theyre only waiting for els to be done

1 Like

wym aint it like 2 years past its due date

1 Like

you got the whole squad laughing

6 Likes

5chars

1 Like

I do agree with this if it wasn’t for new features being added to V2, Firestone would be just like Mayflower. Now yes V3 has yet to be released. This is very disappointing when the project first started the development was fast and was being worked on a lot more than it is now. It’s sad that it’s not even functional for a beta release. All together the development team for V3 has seemed to lose motivation. V3 could easily be released within 2 months or so if it was really being worked on.

I don’t really understand this because I see no problems in other games that use terrain and streaming enabled. Developers in other games have found why to bypass these issues. But I could always be wrong.

1 Like

v3 is massive and (iirc) is larger than most of roblox’s internal test places like RBR1

2 Likes

its been delayed and delayed over the years

1 Like

Thank you both for the feedback.

2 Likes

someone said this somewhere however, the developers are focusing on v3 where as the founders are focusing on keeping v2 alive

1 Like

Is it?

2 Likes

if im not wrong there shouldnt be issues with terrain but i think what he means by terrain issues is topography within v3

1 Like

lowkey the camper seems half assed on the exterior
couldve been more polished
interior is fine

edit
found out theres one irl but not on extended bed cause physics
so much for realism

1 Like

thank you state security risk

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.