RahuDada for District Prominence Councilman

Good Day ladies and gentlemen, I hope you all are having an excellent day. I am your fellow citizen RahuDada. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.
Now, let me get straight to the point. Obviously by this point, you all know that I am delivering a speech about why I am a capable candidate to take the prestigious position of Councilman of the District Prominence.

Firstly, I am not a person who’ll sit on his bed all day and wait for things to happen. No, I make them happen. For me the key to success lies in 3 D’s.
DESIRE DETERMINATION AND DILIGENCE. Success doesn’t come for free. My simple goal is to follow this mantra of Desire, Determination and Diligence. If we follow that, nothing can stop us from achieving our goals.

**WHY YOU SHOULD SUPPORT ME **

Well the simple reason is my leadership qualities. As I mentioned, I will make things happen. I am sure everyone has noticed that there are not a lot of events going around in the great district Prominence. I feel it has not risen to the potential it has. It has remained suppressed for long enough and now we have to change that. My main goal would be to make it more active and give the wonderful citizens something to enjoy.
There’s nothing that we can’t do together, all we need to do is JOIN OUR HANDS AND MOVE TOGETHER TILL WE ACHIEVE OUR GOALS. I will lead you from the front.

TODAY WE WORK, TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE

THANK YOU

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Not enough signatures to make it on ballot.

Voting open.

2 Likes