Radar in the car

, ,

Hello dear Firestone citizens, this is RealLifeIsGame.

It came to my attention that law enforcement vehicles should have attached a radar gun so the law enforcement officer who drives a car would be able to count how fast the person is driving. It would be very helpful and realistic as police officers in real life have radar guns in their vehicles to count how fast the person is driving to eliminate the danger from traffic and to reduce the ammount of accidents that occur in the State of Firestone. We as law enforcement officers would like to ensure the best safety in our state, so this update would be a step for better safety. I hope you’d like my idea and developers would be interested on it. Let us ensure greater security.

Sincerely,

RealLifeIsGame

11 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Only if you had to be stationary to use it

5 Likes

I already made a forums post on this with 61 current supports. Running Radar in the Driver Seat

Don’t believe the founders have seen it yet.

4 Likes

think they are referring to an actual gui or something that is like a radar, something that is built into a normal cop car, instead of holding the tool, support tho!

6 Likes

Support.

6 Likes

there are mounted detectors in police vehicles that work while it’s moving

5 Likes

I know but it’d only make firestone more law enforcement heavy and an unfair disadvantage to criminals - thats the reason behind my thought process there.

6 Likes

Pull your radar gun out, get in your car, and roll down your windows.

6 Likes

i know, i agree it would buff leos a bit much

5 Likes

but how would it buff them out too much…

I have never seen a LEO doing radar while doing 105 down the highway.

6 Likes

it would just be annoying for speeders. cops being able to see speeds at all times instead of having to be stopped with a tool

4 Likes

It’s obvious. But it’s very annoying for a lot of law enforcement officers who can’t control the person because of his speed.

4 Likes

Support, we won’t need to hop back in the vehicle and spam r to pick up speed since a vehicle would be speeding by.

5 Likes

which is why it should only work when the vehicle is stopped, you being able to see the speed of everyone while going 80 down the highway in V2 is not balanced at all, we’re playing a game. It’s supposed to be balanced, we aren’t mano or vancouver where the sole purpose of the game is for people to spend money

5 Likes

In 100%!

4 Likes

context is key. i was referring to this discussion.

5 Likes

my statement is for both, I just mentioned speed as an example.

5 Likes

well they only go 100, so

4 Likes

I mean irl lol, since we’re comparing it to irl

4 Likes