RAd0a1 For Senate

how are you gonna help with activity?

1 Like

Sorry if it sounds illegal but it’s not what I’m looking for in my statement, when I refer to create bills to help DPW do their works without getting interrupted by LEO’s, I refer to bills that let DPW do cleaning works more easy and practical, I’m not looking for DPW Employees to be inmune to laws like speeding, or anything of that sort, I’m looking for bills that makes DPW Employees more practical and notable, like closing a road for maintenance, (RP) and stuff, like that, I’m aware that DPW isn’t being interrupted by LEOs at the moment, and I’m looking forward to prevent that kind of actions to happen, and not only for DPW, for other departments as well. Thank you for your comment, and I will be answering any other questions you might have.

1 Like

When I refer to Activity in my statement, I’m talking about my activity, I’m talking of how I’m going to be working in the Senate, I’m not referring to Departments Activity since that is a department problem that they should solve if that’s what you mean. Thanks for asking and I hope my answer solved your question.

1 Like

support.

1 Like

I don’t understand why anyone without sirens and lights needs to speed. So your point doesn’t make much sense.

1 Like

I never said someone without lights and sirens needs to speed, I said that I’m not looking for DPW Employees to be inmune to traffic laws like speeding.

1 Like

you do notice DPW can already close roads, right?

1 Like

I’m aware of that, I’m trying to give an example of what I want to do, and that there’s nothing illegal in it.

1 Like

1 Like