RA1DERSUPP0RT (Zeyahne) for Senate

I’m running for the Senate because honestly, holy crap what the hell is happening.

I’ve been in Firestone since it opened, I’ve been lurking recently here and there, and what a better time to run for office, and have something to do, during the quarantine? I’m here to do positive change and relieve some of the crap that’s been happening in Congress.

My previous positions are the following:

Firestone Health Secretary
DHS SS, CRT SGT , FPS.
SCFD Paramedic
DPS Deputy Secretary , Chief Investigator
FSP Trooper
SCSO Deputy x2
POST Junior Instructor.
House of Representatives

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I’m not going to guarantee what I’ll do, or make any sort of promises because I’m not gonna stand here and tell you all my plans within Congress and absolutely achieve nothing of it, here’s an overview and bland statements that I’ll be working towards in my time as Senate.

• Help work on the Constitutional Convention by outlaying general ideas, working on the language, and the written portions (make it sound like it’s not a middle school level writing.). Assuring that all is covered for citizen rights and the checks and balances are equal, fair, and realistic.

• Work on re-writing old previous legislation that requires touch-up, more clear language, clearer punishments, etc. I plan on meeting with all Emergency Service heads to construct an act that will re-define, overhaul, and give more benefits for the Emergency Services within our State, on a state and county level.

• Construct an Act with the Department of State to update policy and legislation on the way they’re able to operate, work towards assuring that we’ll have Ambassadors that have a fair chance to speak on the floor, and given the opportunity, they applied for and made it that far for. I also want to work with the State Department for the G4 agreement we are in, and achieve the most out of it.

• I also want Congress to be more transparent, I want to open it up to the citizenry and have them able to have more insight on what is happening, I want to have near to almost full transparency, for them to see and know that both chambers are doing their best, and re-assuring quality legislation that is beneficial. It doesn’t matter how much legislation you make, present, and get on the docket - it matters if it’s a piece of quality that serves a real purpose.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

signed,
ra1dersupp0rt
zeyahne
unc0nvent10nal

contact me on discord:
zey#0001

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support, gl!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear.

—————

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support, gl.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

bing bong support me

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

bing bong support me

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Just one under signature requirement; not enough signatures by deadline.

2 Likes