Q2uuii for Redwood City Council

Hello, my name is Qui and I’m named q2uuii on Roblox. Most of you may know me from before, seeing me around. Anyways, let’s get into it. This is my first time running for City Council and a Municipal Position in the State of Firestone. I would be more than pleased to help the City of Redwood in anything that is needed.

Experiences

• Current Department of Public Works Supervisor

• Former Department of Transportation Public Employee and Instructor

• Current Owner and Founder of Firestone Sweet Street

• Spark’s Snow Manager

• POST Certified
    · Department of Corrections Applicant
    · Stapleton County Sherrif’s Office Applicant

Plans towards Redwood

• Perform as Municipal and improve any laws or bills and ensure everything is okay and up to date.

• Support Redwood Buisnesses such as having meetings with them, and talk about such as how to imrpove their activity and on how Redwood can help them with anything such as payment and donations. I will also keep close contact with DOCM to organize business events and coordinate with Commerce Public Affairs.

• I’m also looking forward to keeping the City of Redwood active and communicative and keep it safe from any problems that happen with laws and bills.

Once again, if you have any questions, shoot me a DM (qui!!#7399). I will try to respond back as soon as possible.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support from Lava_Creeper03.

2 Likes

Support from bearzno.

2 Likes

Support from erickkurie.

1 Like

Support from darkqvs.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support from connor8033.

1 Like

you’re only running for the money lol :+1:

qui is, to put it crudely, one of the most behaviorally questionable people in this community

2 Likes

Actually no, I asked Kam if I should run and they said yes. I never sought for money, plus it’s a small rate.

1 Like

ok wb the other half?

1 Like

The other half I understand how I acted, I really don’t care which one is more active anymore.

1 Like

support please shut down sweet street

2 Likes

yikes

1 Like

Support, great business owner and person in general.

/s/
iTeslaL,
County Councilman.

1 Like

No support till you take time to improve yourself I ain’t gonna support

1 Like

Hate to break it to you… this man was already elected…

1 Like

Bruh then mods are late af to close it

2 Likes

how is this experience

2 Likes