PvPParasite Arborfield City Council

Hello folks, you may have seen me around a time or two.

I’m PvPParasite, a fire medic at SCFD Station 1, located in Arborfield, as well as a SCMS Paramedic, also located within Arborfield.

As you can tell, I pride myself in helping others and doing the best I can to provide a positive impact… I am heavily embedded into the city of Arborfield because of my career, and I think this is a great way for me to get YOU involved with the city too, through representation.

I know that there are many others that feel as strongly about Arborfield’s success as I do. We need to all put forth equal effort in our cause to grow Arborfield’s community aspect. We’re all equals in this and we all want to work together, I’m simply the carrier pigeon for this.

I look forward to working closely with our community leaders, including but not limited to our business owners, police officials, fire officials, etc. But also, our county and state officials, to help us maintain our city to only the highest standards. I will not settle for less, and I will not shy away from standing my ground on important issues.

But, if you must know, my goals are to analyze current problems with the Arborfield city layout/operations, and come up with smooth solutions that would best benefit the safety and wellbeing of the community, both physically, and mentally. Lets make Arborfield a fun place to live, but also a safe place to live.

Therefore, I look forward to serving on the council soon. See you on election day!

2 Likes

Great guy, support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Voting begins Saturday evening at 5, be there or be square!

1 Like

The anticipation…

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Vote now! Lets start looking forward to positive times to come. Its never too early to look to me as your representative for Arborfield. Message me anytime!

1 Like