PublicArsenal for Redwood Mayor

Hello Citizens. I will start by stating my name. My name is PublicArsenal, and I am running for the position of Redwood Mayor. I am not that known in the state, but I hope to change that. My experience is as follows: Attourney General (U.S. Department of Justice), Deputy Press Secretary (U.S. Department of Defense), and a position I’m currently working in; Public Employee (Firestone Department of Public Works). It’s is a challenging debate, not going to lie about that. But I have confidence I can succeed. First some of my plans if I am elected are to;

• Clean up the city’s infrastructure with cleaner and renewable resources.
  • Implement a neighborhood watch program to combat against the massive amounts of shooters in the area on a dailt basis.
  • Start programs to help people become familiar with gun usage and the harm they can cause.
  • Improving the safety and road laws not just in Redwood, but hopefully every other city in the state.
  • Opening up new jobs to qualified individuals based on experience and positions they speak of.
  • Making sure the voices of citizens and tourists are heard about what needs changed.
  • Create a updated and working trello.
2 Likes

Hey, I support you. Good luck!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

You could’ve went a little more depth on your experiences, there are many US groups so I cannot differentiate using my own metal capabilities. Nonetheless, we need a Mayor so I’ll just throw a…

Support

Signed,
SerZhukov
Representative

2 Likes

Also, if you could, DM me methods on how you’ll exactly implement this neighborhood watch and ensure those a part of it are legally permitted to have a firearm within the county. Furthermore, if you could also go deeper on ‘Improving safety’ and ‘Opening job opportunities’?

2 Likes
1 Like

never knew you were the usag

1 Like

um…

1 Like
1 Like

Elections ended

1 Like