Public Enquiry from Alderman danhoo6

Hello dearest Citizens,

You may or may not know, but I am a member of the Redwood City Council. I would just like to make this short thread to ask you the following:

“Are there any laws you would like to see enforced specifically in the City of Redwood?”

“What kind of community engagement activities would you like to see in the City of Redwood?”

If you may, please answer these questions below, or make yourself known in my DMs.

You can message me on Discord at danhowe#1699, or join the City of Redwood Discord here.

Sincerely,

Your local Deputy & Alderman,

danhoo6

2 Likes

what is a redwood

4 Likes

Who’s gonna enforce redwood laws :thinking:
The city council?

3 Likes

You know… the city where everyone dies? The one with citizens, criminals, state employees and county employees all squeezed into a small area.

2 Likes

That’s the duty of SCSO my friend, our beloved County LEA.

2 Likes

Very beloved, but heavily abused by the County Government.

3 Likes

So true, but look at it now, all shutdown whilst the City government’s operate perfectly well. I think they should take a leaf out of our books, eh?

I mean, we’re not perfect, but certainly better than the County government at the minute.

2 Likes

Well said my friend.

2 Likes

i just feel bad for the poor deputies who are gonna have to execute this nonsense lmfao

3 Likes

You mean me? lol

2 Likes

jokes on you, nobody will even be aware of these laws

2 Likes

only laws that matter are state laws, nobody really cares/enforces city/county level laws, why? because they are stupid and state law covers everything we need

2 Likes

Then try answering the second question, instead of telling me what people care about.

2 Likes

city and county gov/stuff is kinda useless since you can not do much with it (mainly city gov but county gov is trash too)

2 Likes

You can do alot of things on City, County & State leveled.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes