Public Apology

I would like to apologize to everyone for my actions regarding the proposed impeachment of CanineEnforcement over the last week. First let me give some context to the situation.

This started with OfficerVideoGame wanting to resign in a way that would be remembered forever. He asked for people to chief sponsor the impeachment of Governor CanineEnforcment. After speaking with Canine (who is a friend of mine), he told me he wouldn’t be mad about it. I didn’t want to Chief Sponsor the bill but I ended up offering to co-sponsor. I thought it was pretty funny at the time.

Then it went to a session. By the time it was in front of the House I had completely forgotten about it. The session was hosted at a random time and because of this attendance was not mandatory (to my understanding). I attempted to filibuster the event as a joke, which lasted about a minute and barely affected anything. Of course when it came to voting, I said Nay as it was a meme. I now realize why people would be mad about this, and I would like to apologize to every citizen and my fellow congressmen about this.

To clarify, Canine and I are on good terms and our personal relationship was not affected by this as he was aware it was a joke.

If you would like to talk or have any suggestions, you can always send me a message on discord.

Sincerely,
Representative FightingTheFlames
FightingTheFlames#7463

(sorry for any grammatical errors, didn’t have a lot of time to write this)

1 Like

What about congresswomen? why is Congressmen? :thinking:

2 Likes

can we get a round of applause for congress

:clap:

1 Like

So you abuse your power in an attempt to make a joke? Expel yourself. That would be a good joke.

6 Likes

and that’s who some of our Representatives and Senators are folks, jokesters.

try doing the jobs you were chosen for, not act the class clown.

1 Like

yikes

1 Like

:rage:

1 Like

WHAT ABOUT ME

1 Like

god damn people take this way too seriously

3 Likes

uhhhh

1 Like

yours didn’t go to congress floor sorry emote

1 Like

I literally had no part in the making of his impeachment. I simply volunteered to cosponsor as a joke. It doesn’t take very long to say “co.” I can laugh at a joke while still being able to do my duties.

1 Like

I had no part in making the impeachment, I simply offered to cosponsor it after Canine said it was ok. I understand why you’re mad but you take this game way too seriously.

1 Like

wow am so sexist sorry

1 Like

it was a meme chill out my one chromasomie homie

1 Like

wow so edgy im such a freaking normie

1 Like

:open_mouth:

1 Like

not actually dude its a joke

2 Likes

I know I know :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like