Proqix for the December Election for House of Representatives

Hello Citizens of the State of Firestone,

My name is Proqix and as of today I will be running in the December House of Representatives Election. Before I talk about what I’d like to do in congress, I’d like to first take this opportunity to present myself not only as a candidate for a seat in the House of Representatives, but as a fellow citizen.

To begin, I have been a citizen of Firestone for many years since it’s beginning. As of politics, I have not yet went into office for Firestone. I have though been in office for the former state of Rockport and the former state of Docklands, putting me in office 5 times. Reasons for my introduction into the political part of Firestone, are that I do enjoy the responsibilities and the work ethic that you must have to be in this position. I have always been a people’s person, from the beginning of my political career I have always been like this, supporting the people and the people’s needs and wants. If elected, I will guarantee that I will fulfill my duty to Firestone and it’s citizens.

As for my plans if elected into the House of Representative, I plan on working with other members of congress to ensure that what is best for Firestone proceeds. I’d like to work on a bill that would completely affect our roads and it’s safety. What I’d like to do is make our roads safer, and to do this we need to not allow everyone to have access to vehicles without a proper license. What I’d like to do is work with congress to enact a bill that creates a Firestone Department of Motor Vehicles. This department would not only decrease the amount of reckless driving, but it would also create jobs and bring in new business to our state, such as driving schools, etc. The Firestone Department of Motor Vehicles main focus would be making sure that new citizens are able to drive safely, responsibly, maturely, and accurately informing test takers about road laws, road safety, and tips on driving. The reason for me having this much of a concern is that I am currently in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, I have seen so many counts of un-realistic driving, speeding, and reckless driving that makes road laws a joke.

In conclusion, I now present my candidacy for a seat as a Representative for the Firestone House of Representatives. I hope you will join me on my journey to congress, and I hope to hear from each of you that are concerned about our state and it’s needs. I do hope that my experience, ambition, and work-ethic are valuable for the state and it’s people.

Thank you for your time and have a great rest of your day.

Sincerely,
Proqix

1 Like

Why is this pinned?

1 Like

uhh @DannyboyJurist @Chill_Bunniez i think ur forum mods, why is this pinned lol

1 Like

He bought a pin

2 Likes

SUPPORT THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE FORUM, YOUNG LAD

2 Likes

Support. Thanks for supporting the forms.

3 Likes

Support, commitment is seen in the pin

2 Likes

Thank You for your support.

1 Like
1 Like