Prominence Police Department

Good afternoon,

With the upcoming development of V3, and alpha access already opened I have notices on how large the District of Prominence is than in V2. Because of this, I feel that law enforcement agencies will be overwhelmed focusing on the smaller towns/cities. I’d like to see a District of Prominence Police to be added for V3. That way other departments wont feel overwhelmed with multiple situations happening at once. And mainly because Prominence is, so large it’s always good to have a helping hand.

7 Likes

i think that is fed’s plan

4 Likes

5 LEO Department v 0 Criminal Supported Groups

Not saying this is a bad idea but the LEO community is already out numbering true RP criminals. You’ll always have an abundance of annoying noob criminals but it’d be cool to have a proper criminal group.

6 Likes

Pretty sure Fed has recently stated that PPD will not be a thing in V3, idk if he’ll change his mind or not. V3 will be big and units will probably be spaced out since if I am right spawns are randomised but I imagine FPS focusing patrols in Prominence due to it being the location of the capitol. FNG is on the border of the Prominence so they can respond to any major incident within a minute should something big kick off.

7 Likes

This is a poor argument as hopefully v3 will raise features in all fields of gameplay, including criminal. According to Fed criminal gangs will be allowed ‘graffiti’ of some sort which they can use to spread their word.

He does have the Prominence District Police as a group, but he often has them to ensure the name doesn’t get taken. Who knows (Prominence District Police - Roblox)

Best thing about v3. If only a test of this could be implemented into v2…

Hmmm, I guess, but DHS seems more like a tactical department than regular policing (traffic violations)

4 Likes

Would be cool to see this. I’m not exactly sure what the plan is regarding it now, but I do know that Prominence Police was planned to happen in V3 a while back.

3 Likes

Here’s what Fed said about it:

6 Likes

I mean, personally, I don’t think it’s a bad idea but Fed said no

4 Likes

For those who are not aware, Fed asked FSP and SCSO to staff 250 Troopers and Deputies by the time V3 releases. Additionally, DHS can handle Prominence pretty easily. It’s not THAT big. Additionally, SCSO also has a station in Prominence. Additionally, FSP also has a station right outside Prominence. You’re bugging if you think PPD needs to be a thing.

4 Likes

While were at it, create APD and RPD because why the fuck not, and maybe also the Port Authority

4 Likes

Fed said a couple of weeks ago that PPD won’t be happening.

3 Likes

FYI, DHS is the police agency responsible for Prom. So why create another department when one covers it already.

4 Likes

Fed has stated FPS will not be responsible for the Prom jurisdiction in itself

5 Likes

Yeah, but FPS is changing in V3 so will be acting more as the Prom police force as far as I’m aware. Hence why are main building is in Prom.

4 Likes

Bruh FPS isn’t just going to be sat at the cap whilst crime is around it 24/7 now are they? If that was the case why would he also ask DHS to boost employees before V3 Release…

4 Likes

I also dont understand but according to Fed they will “protect government officials” (maybe he’s confusing SS and FPS…?) and not police Prom per se

4 Likes

angry noises towards feds of saying fps will protect GOs

4 Likes

Here’s a suggestion post I made on the V3 dev suggestions thread a while ago.

4 Likes

fps even rarely sit at buildings in v2 what makes you think they will in v3

4 Likes