Progression with Firestone

I want to know what you all feel about the current term, and what you feel like you want to be changed and what you want to happen. Post all of your opinions here, they will be read by myself and others. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Very sloppy with the judiciary… poor justices, poor advocacy…

1 Like

It’s ok I guess

1 Like

I see what you mean. However, this is not the Chief Justices fault. We need to work with him and the Governor to ensure that we can make it a better judiciary.

1 Like

it’s okay

1 Like

It isn’t what it used to be

1 Like

I agree. Hopefully, we can change that soon.

1 Like

Municipal governments need to now actually be put into effect. The legislation is there, but there has yet to be any elections for Mayor or other elected positions. This is an issue more toward the county level, but it still fits an issue regarding Firestone as a whole, I suppose.

1 Like

I once again iterate that municipal governments do nothing but become a meme by causing SC cases, and I look forward to continuing the testing of C.III.XIV

2 Likes

Noted.

1 Like
  • DPS still doing DPS things; mostly overstepping with this new training auditing stuff? Also that problem with their deputy secretaries; total meme.
  • Department of Aviation
  • Department of State (Techiey’s gone and I’m not overly fond of Baron being in charge of the diplomatic relations between Firestone and everyone else)
  • FBI is still floating around in the grey area. They just had reforms which I think are actually a step backwards; consult Maltinator or Marke about what reforms happened; I’m not sure if it’s public info.
  • Commerce needs publicity.
  • POST administration is still on the knife’s edge; OVG is working to fix this and so is Max, but I’d keep an eye on it if you’re eyeing the seat of governor.
  • Justice system is a bit of a mess

That’s about all I can think of right now.

2 Likes

Elaborate on how the justice system is a mess, or are you just talkiny about the justices

1 Like

justices mostly. danny and chris are good, but;
I had a problem with how Raf handled PDs, so that should be fixed more
FBI is still floating in the grey area; that’s DoJ’s sub-agency of sorts, so that can be fixed
Seems pretty bad that the only justices I can remember off the top of my head are Chris and Danny

1 Like

Thanks I guess mate lol. But you’ll be happy to know the PD’s office got disbanded then.

1 Like

In my opinion, you and the other two other justices on the District Court are the best ones. Y’all actually do your jobs.

1 Like

Idk, I’ve been trying to crank out some DC cases lately so meme.

1 Like

[This forum has bee locked]

1 Like

@Atlyarch I value all of your opinions, and I will note them. Thank you very much. The same goes for every individual who post here.

1 Like

1 Like

You can’t DO THAT!

1 Like