Private Aircraft

Once the new airport is out in V3 (Not sure if it will be added), there should be helicopters and private aircraft for an expensive price. Now, I know about all those trollers who will buy one and cause chaos, trying to slam into the county. Solution? Have a private pilot license. Citizens should have one session to earn a private pilot license and then they will be eligible to buy and fly an aircraft. After the session, they should apply for a license. This process is very similar to the civilian firearms license. Now, it’s not easy, adding aircraft. This is just a suggestion and I thought it would be a cool idea. :airplane:

-FreeTrxp :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

He removed Versions, just V2 still.

1 Like

Okay, but whenever he adds airports is what I mean.

1 Like

Airport is confirmed to not be used in the new game. It will teleport the user to a separate airport place. No planes in the county.

1 Like

What about helicopters?

1 Like

I mentioned helicopters, they should be added, too.

1 Like

They should FSP has a unit called ASU which is am air support unit using helicopters.I

1 Like

ye, but it’s kinda shutdown now. I agree with private helis, but good luck getting the devs to add it

3 Likes

I mean they already are not adding FSP’s heli’s back, why would they give civs them?

1 Like