PrettyMuchSwiss for Arborfield City Council

Hello, I’m PrettyMuchSwiss and I’m running for Arborfield City Council in the special elections. After having written a speech for the mayoral position a number of days ago, which ultimately and understandably failed to gain enough support due to my missing experience in the legislative branch, I would now like to briefly explain why I’m ideal for this position and what my plans are to support the existing agenda of the new municipal government of Arborfield which largely coincides with the points I made in my speech for the Mayor’s position.
Note that I support the newly elected Mayor and Deputy Mayor, but I’m willing to bring my own ideas and solutions to the table, all in order to achieve the common goal.

What is my general Firestone experience?:

• Stapleton County Fire Department Senior Paramedic, PIO Public Outreach Officer, and Training Division Instructor (Current)

• Firestone Fire Academy Junior Training Officer (Current)

• Founder and owner of two private businesses which have since ceased operations

• Other smaller positions

While I do not have any legislative experience, I believe that my other experience is proof of my competency and dedication, as well as of some of my skills. I have been in Firestone for quite some time, and have familiarized myself with both the private, as well as state sector.

My goals: The new Mayor and Deputy Mayor have set a clear idea for the general direction to which Arborfield must move after the city has been neglected for some time. I support this sentiment and aim on improving the liveliness and opinion of and about Arborfield as best and as efficiently as possible. This involves the following:

• Support locally stationed and headquartered government departments or branches with legislation necessary to improve operations

• Support new and existing businesses with property mainly inside, but also outside of Arborfield.

• Promote Arborfield property to new businesses by listening to their ideas and propositions, as well as needs for changed legislation when possible.

• Closely work together with other members and employees of the Arborfield municipal government with the common goal of bringing Arborfield to life and creating a safe and happy city.

New points, problems, or suggestions can always come up, and I’m set on staying active in order to propose fast solutions to any issues.

I hope that this speech was able to show you my priorities, goals, and ways of working to achieve common goals. Any questions can be posted here or DMed to me under Ramen#2933

Your support is critical to this, and I’m counting on you to help me make Arborfield a better place.

PrettyMuchSwiss

support

Support!

Support

Endorsed and Support

support for the cool SCFD senior paramedic, PIO public outreach officer, training division instructor, and FFA junior training officer

very very cool fellow

supported and endorsed

very cool, support!

Support.

Support! Thankey for being an awesome person : )

from one roro to another i fully support this campaigner

s u p p o r t

Support!

• former male
1 Like

very cool swiss fellow, support!

DIR SPRECHEN DEUSTCH?!?!?!?

SELBSTVERSTÄNDLICH!!!

i support prettymuchcheddar for the position of aborfeeld counsl

User on ballot.

Vote here.