PRESS RELEASE - The Penguin Generation

The Penguin Generation

Press Release

December 19, 2017
Office of King Penguin

Dear Firestone,

With the recent uprising of the penguin population within the State of Firestone, it has become my duty to inform the public of what the penguins really are, specifically The Penguin Generation. First of all, no random penguin is a member of The Penguin Generation. That being said, if there is a penguin within Firestone, that does not mean we associate with them. We have witnessed many complaints about penguins doing unlawful activity, with the understanding that there cabinet members and Law Enforcement Officers within our ranks. It is my duty to inform the public that ANY unlawful penguin does NOT represent The Penguin Generation, and we fully condemn their actions. That being said, if a random penguin does crime, you should not place the blame on us innocent penguins within the Penguin Generation.

That being said, I wanted to make it clear that The Penguin Generation is a peaceful committee for the sole purpose of entertainment. Any documents, including petitions, released by us are for entertainment purposes and the general public should not take them seriously. Congress is able to use this statement to reject any petitions on behalf of the Penguin Generation. We are not a crime group, so don’t think we are. Penguins DO NOT represent us, we represent ourselves.

Thank you,
GetEnveloped
King Penguin

FAQ

1. All penguins represent The Penguin Generation, whether you want to believe it or not.

All white people, including attackers, murderers, and thieves, represent the white people, whether you want to believe it or not.

2. What if a penguin is committing crime?

They should be punished to the fullest extent. If they are a member of The Penguin Generation, then consider their crime a resignation. We do not accept them.

3. Can we be penguins in our government jobs?

Unless your Supervisor allows you, the answer is NO. It’s unrealistic, we are here for realism.

7 Likes

what is this

2 Likes

4 Likes

PENGUINS FOR LIFE

1 Like

oh my

1 Like

4 Likes

damn.

2 Likes

Such sadness! Penguin lives don’t matter. 3.0 lives matter. The 3.0s will kill the penguins!

1 Like

b70

2 Likes

Wtf this was suppose to stay as joke smh

4 Likes

As the leader of the 3.0 community, we hereby declare war on penguins, when we catch eyesight of penguins we will kill them with our ak’s.

2 Likes

The 3.0 community will rule over penguins!

2 Likes

I have no problem with the Penguin Generation other than the protest which sometiems put theirs and ours safety at risk. Other than that, you are free to do what you want with the Penguins Generatiosn as long as it’s not crime and if y’all could some way aid LEOs that would be the best thing ever. @anon54114525 Like if you agree :wink:

4 Likes

You fool! Do you want penguins out there acting dumb? Join the 3.0 community and be apart of the glorious team.

2 Likes

put a stop to penguins! this is roblox, not club penguin!

3 Likes

This is how people get fired with dumbshit like this.

3 Likes

Shut up fool! Glory to the 3.0 community!

2 Likes

The 3.0 community will dominate the penguins,

2 Likes

ummmm but we have proof of cabinet members doing unlawful activities while dressed as a penguin but ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Is this really you ajit pai? The 3.0 community will help destroy net neutrality!

1 Like