Post quantity (part 1/2)

so quantity being prioritized over quality isn’t an issue for you?

1 Like

As long as departments continue to hire based on quality, I think we’ll be fine. It’s not like they’ll all get into a department.

1 Like

Clearly that is not the case judging by historically bad classes.

If that were true, class 26 would’ve never been a problem. We haven’t had any bad quality class as of late, however, each has had 1-2 bad apples (most of which got into departments).

Its not that hard to pass an application. What matters is how they actually preform on duty, and most departments do little to evaluate that.

2 Likes

the thing is you can always get trolls who pass all the other tiers but then go into the higher tiers and just screw everything up. quality always better

2 Likes

I meant that josh shouldn’t worry about class size

2 Likes

I 100% agree with you on the last argument. Its almost as if you cannot fail department trainings anymore.

2 Likes

One is talking about getting people INTO POST and your quote here talks about graduating from POST.

this thread doesn’t make sense and it seems like your trying to manipulate the people really.

To me it seems he shifted it to focus on actually allowing people into POST and try to graduate. The curriculum is still as it is and the staff still review the tests and do the classes.

Don’t see anything wrong on shifting POST to actually be open for people to join and having a chance to shift from being a Criminal to be in the Police.

1 Like

thats the polar opposite, since josh removed my tolerance rules on criminals and nobody with a criminal history (no matter what date) was accepted.

You clearly have not read any announcement or comment from the Director. Its been publicly (and leaked by his staff) shown that he’s trying to get as many graduates as possible, and according to admission staff members, disregarded quality in the process.

2 Likes

Criminals don’t get accepted even if their records are old, if they are expunged sure, they can get accepted into POST. Like I did.

I’m not in any discord nor am I interested in joining any, although its your task as a thread creator to inform the reader with these facts and actually show these facts.

Only thing you have shown currently is 1 screenshot him stating that he will not deny anyone as long as they are clean and don’t have a criminal record.

1 Like

@Samtella

1 Like

I don’t know if you have hard time reading, Your statement means nothing to me. That’s not a fact at all.

Give me screenshot evidence and that is what shows facts.

Again accepting people into POST != Graduating from POST.

1 Like

this is clearly stated in the forum post

Thread was created on mobile, all evidence over the staff issue is already listed in the “A Calling” document… Regarding the quality/quantity thing, evidence is visible in the public announcements channel. Everything else is statements/complaints from staff members in dms.

Fed and Josh have both boasted about this class being a “RECORD HIGH GRADUATION TURNOUT”, which is an indication of graduation quantity favoring in my opinion.

1 Like

Literally looked at the documents multiple times and all I see is Staff complaints more than anything.

Only instance where the word “quality” and “quantity” is mentioned in the document and it literally has the same image you posted

https://gyazo.com/379d47f830405ce2da3fbb03aac284da

Which again shows people getting accepted INTO POST and not GRADUATING from POST.

To me it just seems like you are being you max. Going after POST like the usual butthurt over your removal.

Unless you give me pure fact on the whole

Then what you are stating is utter shite.

1 Like

The document is primarily just staff members complaining about Josh and hardly mentions the more serious issues in the academy. Do remember, the actual academy structure is a mess right now as the academy was started before the rebuild could be completed. No tier quiz, just take notes and do the final exam at the end. No strong filter is currently in place to prevent bad cadets from getting through.

and as I’ve said, fed and josh have publicly stated that this will be the “largest” class ever, implying the intention is to gather high graduation numbers. Take the time to research it yourself if you reject my argument here on the forums.

because criticizing the terrible decisions that have gone against everything I’ve done for the academy means I’m butthurt over my dismissal.

If frustration over your work and legacy being shit on is considered “missing my position/being butthurt”, then I’m fucking guilty as charged, because this wouldn’t have happened had I kept my position.

You can find my issues here

1 Like

Those 2 are straight up invalid as you have failed multiple times to literally prove it.

1 Like

join the post discord then lol

both have been ongoing issues, and the rebuild was announced months ago

1 Like

Idk what ur on about but this still goes against what your main argument is. which in this discussion

Which you have failed to show multiple times

1 Like

I’m literally not required to join a Discord to be informed with information on the forums. The point of any thread is to inform the user and provide evidence with it. You clearly failed to do that, even with that document the calling it showed nothing about him focusing on quantity over quality.

Which shows you are going with your assumptions so your ass can try get hands on POST. Which is a well known fact in the firestone community itself.

1 Like

Lets take a look here the facts:

Based on announcements in the post discord, its estimated that around 550-600 cadets applied.

“350+” cadets were accepted into the class, so you’re looking at a 58% - 60% passing rate, a record high as the average usually sit at around 40%. Odds are, a good chunk of the declined were criminals / alt looking accounts. Enrollment opened just after the massive wave of players came to our state. Almost all of them are pretty clueless, young, and likely unable to handle a LEO position. Since the average # of applicants sits at around 200-300 per class, its fairly obvious that this is responsible for the massive jump.

Now, another rather obvious sign of trouble is the fact that nearly half of the accepted batch failed to send a join request. To me, this is a strong indication of enrollment negligence. image

Several staff members not related to that document (mostly with a role in admissions) have shared their concerns, and judging by all the information I’ve seen, it is my opinion that quantity is being favored here. If you wish to see how bad it is in the announcements channel, join the discord (not hard).

that is all from me. dm to discuss further since I don’t want this thread locked/unlisted

1 Like

literally what you just said had to do with the acceptance into POST and not the Graduation of POST.

1 Like