POST-GUBERNATORIAL DEBATE POLL

Also, I’ve worked beside kam a while. I’ve never seen him act misogynistic or anything like that.

I’m hearing some allegations of this, I’m not sure whose saying it but it’s wrong.

Name calling does nothing to improve this group.

I’m simply disgusted. Let’s do better.

9 Likes

You’re not wrong. I’ve worked with kam when he was FSP and honestly he did well— even when we had some falling out moments he still conducted in his roles well. Even when he led DPS he did a good job, worked his way up to governor. But most likely the name calling is primarily politics or if he was trolling. However he’s a better candidate and worth having a second term

4 Likes

As some other people has said, kam has the most experience. to be quite honest with u, i didnt watch a single bit of the debate because no matter how good or bad it was lookin for kam, he still has my vote.

you might be wondering why, well to be honest she just doesnt have a good track record on her, and imma just leave it at that

anyways, VOTE 4 KAM!! k, love u guys :heartpulse:

/s/
Jacobbron

4 Likes

I am not one to respond to these things, but I am responding to this. We did not appreciate the comment made by that individual, and they knew that. The person made the comment, and we called them out on it and they apologized.

I don’t know what you’re getting at or trying to say, but when I don’t even consent to a comment being made, how can you flip that around and blame it on me? Just what?

2 Likes

fs politics :nail_care:

1 Like

but ig the poll stats speak for itself, is it time for a new era??

2 Likes

FRR CHLOE GO GIRL

2 Likes

hell nah, the second fs props up the idea that you can ascend to the highest office just by being popular with no experience or competence is the second that the government dies just like other rostates. can’t name a single governor who has been unqualified or had as little experience as 2 of the three candidates, if we cross that line, the future is grim in my opinion.

8 Likes

this election is a popularity contest

10 Likes

honestly just vote for kamraxn, vote for the right choice. i have nothing more or nothing less to say. chloe and jade may be competent enough to run the state but like others said, they’re inexperienced overall in the politics region of fs which is why i believe they aren’t the better option overall.

5 Likes

Should’ve watched the debate last night

1 Like

chloe is also the speaker pro tempore so incompenent wouldnt be the right word @CanadlanLaw

1 Like

Kam was unfairly targeted by the moderators throughout the debate last night. FBC should be ashamed. kam4gov

3 Likes

Doesn’t relate to the Executive Branch whatsoever. If anything, Chloe should have been the LTG candidate, with someone else being the Governor candidate.

5 Likes

protect the integrity of the state, vote blaad for governor!

2 Likes

:clown_face: thats u rn

dont see how they targeted him when they are just telling him to stop cutting people when they are talking

4 Likes

@Soiandiis ate that up left no crumbs #slayyy #girlpower #queen

3 Likes

that is not a testament to competency :joy: especially when people are voting because they think they are going to get a favor if she wins gov

2 Likes

That’s not at all it nor have I promised any ‘favors’ to anyone lol.you’re entitled to your opinion, however, don’t spread a false message and claim something that isn’t true.

Any conversation I have had with the citizens of FS, or anyone, has been to hear their concerns and discuss how they feel in relation to certain topics. Maybe I haven’t made this clear enough, but regardless of win or lose, if we lose we are still going to forward all information brought to us to whomever is elected and still work on our plans we had in place as we made a promise lol. Thanks for the concern though.

2 Likes

untrue

1 Like