POLL: What do you feel about possibly removing POST and making departments have their own training system or academy?

• Yes, I would like to see departments have their own academy.
  • I don’t really have an opinion on the topic.
  • I would still like to see POST, but with fewer tiers and only going over the necessary intro-like material.
  • No, POST is fine, I’d keep it the same.

0 voters

nvm this was a collosal mistake, i dont know what i was thinking

3 Likes

download

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Removing POST Would be a big mistake.

4 Likes

God no, removing POST would be horrible. POST lays a foundation for departments to have the same basic material. If you remove POST then every department will be doing Breaching, HRS’s, Traffic Stops, etc. all differently and it would cause chaos.

2 Likes

F291ccac95eec1942535475f65909a52_-i-should-laugh-or-facepalm-facepalm-meme_604-453

2 Likes

Jesus Christ no. With POST there are always those few idiots. Remove it and the entire system will collapse due to ignorance. Also Fed would probably stop it.

2 Likes

Yeah, no, lets not do that

2 Likes

There is problems with POST like the blacklisting system, basicly a blacklist from public safety, but should be left up to DPS instead of POST, cause POST blacklists everyone for the littlest reasons. POST is fine in general, but thats the only problem I see with POST that easily can be fixed

2 Likes

POST usually only blacklists you if you break their rules or the law. As a judge I had I think 20 or so people POST blacklisted or had their certification removed. And it’s not like you need POST to join every department, hell not even every LEO department.

2 Likes

when post applicants see this ^

3 Likes

Exactly lol

2 Likes

LOL booba

2 Likes

LOL ijake

1 Like