Poll: To continue diplomacy with other states?

Hello, ladies and gentlemen of Firestone,

I would like to ask you all a very important question regarding a somewhat significant topic. Diplomacy with other states. Now, as shown from our previous war with Docklands, I personally believe that war is futile, and so is diplomacy. It just doesn’t work in Roblox. Our relations with other states are just not good enough, and I would like the publics opinion on this. Thank you.

Should the State of Firestone continue diplomacy with other States within Roblox?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Wouldn’t this defeat the Department of State’s whole purpose?

Finally, someone else gets it.

4 Likes

Diplomacy between States in some Lego game = Useless and Stupid

1 Like

Diplomacy among states most likely won’t end. This is the Department of State’s job if I recall, and Fed won’t let the Department of State get shutdown.

2 Likes

Some people treat this state roleplay as if it were some international sector with other “real” states you know, not just a lego game.

2 Likes

If the founder goes against the publics opinion, he’s violating the constitution. It’s ultimately not his decision to choose whether or not a department gets shutdown. Please, read my comment.

Realistically, a state-level Department of State does not handle relations nor will it ever. So yes, it would defeat the purpose of our type of State Department.

1 Like

If we don’t, we won’t get in wars as much, as FNG I want sheet to do

1 Like

We’ve declared war less than the United States have. I think we’re fine.

1 Like

I don’t think we should be able to declare war.

1 Like

I was kidding, but k

1 Like

Just because Fed won’t allow the group gone doesn’t mean the Governor has to a point people to it and allow treaties and such.

2 Likes

Well true, but that is how you make a owner mad.

Like when DOC thought they could go against Fed on POST cert, he removed their cuffs, guns, etc.

1 Like

rp is dead

why even start alliances if they do absolutely nothing

2 Likes

but Fed does what he wants anyways. :man_shrugging:

1 Like