Poll on Firestone Weaponry Management

After some Complaints about Firestone Weaponry Management, I have decided to create a poll about it. Feel free to message me, give your opinion in the comments and please take the time to fill this poll out. Anything else you think should be noted please make sure to comment or message me.

Votes are private.

Do you think the Firearms and Weaponry Management laws are strict enough and keep Firestone Safe?

• Yes
  • No.

0 voters

Do you think Firestone Firearms Commission “Board” is active?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

Do you think Firestone Firearms Commission “Board” does a good job of removing Firearm License of those who abuse it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think there needs to be more Members on the Firestone Firearms Commission “Board”?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Signed,

1 Like

I kinda feel that maybe one of the judges should be on the board, but that’s it. Do you guys actually know who’s on it…? The Attorney General, POST Director, a representative from the County Gov, the Governor, and I believe one other person. This isn’t some little weapons permit factory. We need a small, concise board. Because if not, I’m gonna spend half my judge time suspending and inevitably revoking firearms licenses (bet ya didn’t know we can do that either). And yeah, the place does need to be less messy. Also, I frankly feel we need a more complex test with theoretical instances that the applicant would have to decide whether to use deadly force or not, instead of just four questions. What I also don’t think you realize is that the FFC can’t remove licenses that easily. It takes a trial or judge request normally. They can’t just remove them at will.

1 Like

I feel like there needs to be weapon classes so there can be more options such as Hunting Rifles could be Class 3 With a Large Arms Qualification Course.

1 Like

I believe like twenty people found this to be a bad idea on its relevant thread.

1 Like