Poll on B_ear's FDOT Secretary Nomination

What do you think about B_ear’s Nomination?

• I believe he is the best choice.
  • I believe that B_ear is an acceptable choice but another member of FDOT HICOMM or the Firestone community is more deserving.
  • I believe that B_ear is NOT acceptable choice and that another member of FDOT HICOMM or the Firestone community is more deserving.

0 voters

5 Likes

i could use all the salt coming from here to season my steak

12 Likes

Hello, I am quite sexy to be honest.

should of nominated someone in the department, if the department has issues, it’s more than likely that high command know about them issues and know how to solve them issues.

also a lot of reasons why but can’t be bothered to list

( no hate to bear !! )

10 Likes

no shade on B_ear, i respect slink and his endorsement. i was just saw this argument in discord

2 Likes

i didnt know a former gov could nominate cabinet members

2 Likes

I think a dedicated and long-time member of the department worthy enough should receive the nomination. I understand where the nomination was coming from, however, I don’t believe it is necessary.

6 Likes

wheres the “dont care but i want to see the current results” option

11 Likes

he cant?

4 Likes

yea like me

2 Likes

ik it was joke

2 Likes

why is it every well known person is appointed and not some that works for the department or someone we havent heard of

3 Likes

Since this is a bit out of the ordinary, as many nominations are for employees within the department currently, I believe there should be some sort of written explanation into why B_ear is the best candidate and why a member of the current hiccom is not suitable.

5 Likes

meh

knowing bear for years, im certain of his capabilities and know he can do the job as well as anyone regardless of his employment (or lack thereof) with the department

and just look at high command like

is this your preferred candidate

13 Likes

thats a fucking legend, i want that man towing my car and only that man

look at him, absolute beast of a tow man

6 Likes

i nominate myself for president

5 Likes

y’all know me and bear where one of the backbones of DOT back in V1. He knows what he is doing and quite honestly was a great choice.

6 Likes

Bear’s excelled at anything and everything he’s done within the community. Only people that are mad are DOT HICOMM who are salty about not getting picked

6 Likes

lets hope the bus doesnt get aids from bear

5 Likes

i think it already has em’

3 Likes

is there a problem with this? what’s your point?? yeah it would be nice to give current department members a chance after they work hard to get the position they are in

what I said has nothing to do with the nomination, frankly I don’t care who gets nominated im not in dot anymore

3 Likes