no kiddos keep superchris

1 Like

we love chris, he’s a great justice

1 Like

Define ‘great’.

1 Like

Votes “He should resign”… Gets warrant for it

3 Likes

No one can see what you vote and to do so would be a violation of your rights.

1 Like

its a joke fyi

1 Like

chris is your most legit motherfucker here

I’ve known him for ages and he’d still slap a warrant for me if I were to do something. He’s not about bias or friends, he’s a professional and that’s what you need

2 Likes

you are one of the most legit people in this game. it would be sad to see you go.

2 Likes

I havn’t seen you, nor talked to you alot, but from the random warrant’s I’ve seen, you should think before signing a warrant. Check the fact’s. Let’s take shysun’s warrant. It was for, what, impersonating a judge? The only proof there is discord chat, which doesn’t clearly show he impersonated a judge.
I know your job is tough, and I surely wouldn’t be able to do it, but just triple check warrants before signing, it’s someone’s future career in your hands.
(of course the obvious ones just sign, fuck em)

1 Like

His warrants are not random, if you were to look at both sides, he is doing everything constitutional and lawfully. Nevertheless, the results from this poll shows that people want him to stay in office. In my eyes, it is simple witch hunt on Chris. People know he is competent and capable of Supreme Court Justice but there’s a few that just disagree with his warrants. And to correct you, there is ton shit of evidence that Shysun impersonated a GO. There is just one piece of evidence that Chris impersonated a GO and the evidence shows a simple NICKNAME CHANGE! Should someone get impeached over that? Seriously, Shysun got away because the Chief Justice voided the warrant. Why can’t he do the same for Chris? Let me ask you this. Should a nickname change destroy your whole Firestone career?

1 Like

In my eyes, there is no replacement for Chris, period.

A nickname change shouldn’t warrant anything. He could’ve changed it for a second just to play a joke on MrEmote, as literally everyone messes with him, and it doesn’t call for a warrant. The court’s should get reformed, as a warrant for a change nickname doesn’t make any sense.

It is unconstitutional for the courts to get “reformed”.

1 Like

Justices are hard to find:3

1 Like

He did impersonate, even if it was a joke. Other people will take it seriously. He is impersonating a rep.
Even if he is good. He did something illegal.

1 Like

Same did shysun.

1 Like

Well his warrant was voided

1 Like

Chris, even though you may not believe it, people believe in you as a judge of the Judicial Branch.

Believe in yourself some more and fight through all the haters in your way.

1 Like
1 Like