• It’s a nice touch, but not needed
  • Why does this exist?

0 voters

4 Likes

very.

2 Likes

Very, VERY important.

2 Likes

Without the Firestone Forums, Firestone cannot operate. That’s factual. If I had money I could donate to the forums, I would give it to you, but, I don’t. These forums are fundamental and @anon54114525 does a fantastic job of managing them. It’s just unexplainable as to how important the forums really are. With the Roblox forums down, we couldn’t operate otherwise, and that’s facts. No one has the words as to how much Envelope really cares for Firestone. We could not thank him enough.

8 Likes

I love it! ;D

2 Likes

Easy way to communicate with other people on ban requests, etc.

2 Likes

if the devs look at the ban requests, then yes.

4 Likes

The forums is very important. All our laws are there, the department guidelines are there, elections is held there. It also provides easy communication with developers. We do need FS forums as it’s VERY important

4 Likes

The people who voted that it’s not needed don’t contribute to Firestone society and wouldn’t understand how important the forums really are.

Surprised FD3 would say it but to be honest the Fire Department don’t really use the forums.

2 Likes

With the Roblox forums going down, this forum is the lifeline for our government, departments, and people to communicate and function.

2 Likes

without the forums, we would have a hard time keeping a concise database for law up and running or keeping FS together for that matter

2 Likes

These forums are needed, no questions asked

2 Likes

This is awesome! How else are we supposed to commmunicate; DISCORD?

2 Likes
1 Like

Firestone Forums are extremely useful. Thank you very much. I breathe, eat, and sleep on the forums. This is the only human interaction I have.

3 Likes