Political Associations?

Would you be opposed to the existence of an association (not a political party) that advocates for political change and is based on a set of ideals?

• No, I would not be opposed to the existence of political associations.
  • Yes, I would be opposed to the existence of political associations.

0 voters

To be clear, I do not have an opinion on this matter, and in the past have advocated against the existence of political associations and parties. I do find it a bit interesting that people who actually protected political associations, advocated for them, and brushed off concerns are the same people commenting against it.

1 Like

This sounds a lot like you trying to double speak your way out of that law

11 Likes

Political parties are banned for a reason, don’t bring back a shitty system to combat a shitty government

7 Likes

To be clear, I am interested in seeing what people thing, and these already exist in FS

1 Like

So like unions?

1 Like

Agreed, political parties should be banned

1 Like

party - a formally constituted political group, typically operating on a national basis, that contests elections and attempts to form or take part in a government.

association - (often in names) a group of people organized for a joint purpose.

:thinking:

3 Likes

Canadian can you please find something productive to do.

3 Likes

I’m glad you said this, because I totally agree with you and everyone else, these should not exist, but for some reason when I made that argument 1 month ago same people disagreeing said they are fine

I’m glad we agree though

1 Like

political parties ruined FS congress once and now it’s about to happen again.

2 Likes

Facts, people don’t remember when the FBI was investigating political parties for collusion and corruption

1 Like

can’t wait to turn FS into a two party state, that hurls abuse at the other and funds media entities to run attack campaigns at the other

it’s like a “My little american nightmare set” where, you too can be Rupert Murdoch or the Military Industrial Complex

7 Likes

This just sounds like political parties without calling them parties

1 Like

it is.

2 Likes

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.