Police Tapes/Barriers

Police tapes or barriers for Law Enforcement Officers. Will help a lot in securing scenes during situations. Just look at the Car Dealer area, it has a lot of open areas and you cant just put cars all around it to mark that it’s closed, while with tapes or barriers it would be easier to block it off. Its important to not limit the amount of tape/barriers per officer too hard though.

It can be applied both in V2 (Dont think it’s going to cause a lot of lag, bruh) and V3. Implementation is not up to me so I wont even bother to say anything.

P.S. It wasn’t stolen from Mayflower, its my own idea kthx

12 Likes

REVIVAL because this is a good suggestion and should be implemented

2 Likes

This would be good for v3 but only have a certain amount of studs that can be used.

1 Like

do it

1 Like

Yes, please add this

1 Like

Yes, police tape can effectively keep out any intruders so…

1 Like

pls yes

1 Like

This would make crowd control so much easier.

2 Likes

Yellow tape for crime scenes and blue tape for MVA scenes and such. Maybe.

If the tape is given to LEO’s, that will certainly help keep chaos down and away from scenes.

The tape can be color coded for different types of scenes.

2 Likes

make it look like the one in GTA 4

2 Likes

I agree. This SHOULD be added to V3

2 Likes

I agree.
Do it like Mayflower has it, barriers that say:
‘State Patrol’, ‘Sheriff’s Office’, ‘National Guard’, ‘Homeland Security’.

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

i’m a bit late, but we need this, cones don’t always mean anything, but with these it’ll put a risk to people that they are investigating, no one didn’t just leave a cone there, it’ll be used for big situations

1 Like

lol umm car dealer wont work of blocking off heres why

PEOPLE SPAWN THERE DAMN CARS
ARE U STOPID
AND 2 WHEN THEY SPAWN CARS IT MAY LAND ON YOU.

Khx for listening papi

1 Like

Tbh, realistically barriers would be hard to store (unless they are folded, but low numbers).

In V3 we should keep 5 cones (harder to store), 10-15 flares (a box is easy to store in a trunk).

I’d like to see police tape, were you can draw a line with the tape in a area (not too large for abuse) to close it off; of course due to trolls you can’t go through it, but if police try it for like a roadblock or block a car in, unrealistically, they can be banned for FRP.

Currently now we have to RP cones as invisible lines on a scene and if you pass them you can be arrested. But if the police tape says “POLICE LINE - DO NOT CROSS” easy to claim they saw the line.

1 Like

actually many leo cards have like trucks with tools, don’t think fsp has one but for fsp you can do tape

1 Like

Tapes were released for IO.

2 Likes
1 Like