Police Brutality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1enViSntA0I, The story is in the youtube videos desc, I mean they should have paged/called DOC to bring him back to jail in my opinion, but heck what do I know I’m not an LEO, So is this brutality? or is it justified?

2 Likes

Police brutality in Firestone???

1 Like

In this instance, a major factor is did the suspect glitch out of the prison, or did he genuinely slip through DOC. If the suspect glitched, the use of force may be justified, to send him back since he used a glitch to escape. If he genuinely escaped, then the force used by the Trooper was incorrect, and he should not have fired. So it all depends on what occurred before the video began.

1 Like

The only thing that impressed me is FSP trooper that can’t aim. And I have a question… FSP asks for automatic weapons, rifles etc… WHEN THEY CAN’T EVEN AIM FOR SHIT IN CLOSE COMBAT WITH A DAMN SHOTGUN.

1 Like

There is no legitimate in-game way to escape the prison as of yet. So the only way a person can get out is glitching. And regardless it’s perfectly lawful and justified to shoot and kill an escaping inmate, it’s been done tons of times irl. In the US the Supreme Court even defended it within a reasonable extent.

2 Likes

Regardless as to whether this suspect glitched out or not, shooting still isn’t justified. they could have easily role played it and put him in there cruiser and transported him to DOC. You can even see the other trooper saying NO And don’t do it, and in the desc, it says how he escaped, he got on a toilet and lay down with V And flung out, I’ve tried it and it works. Sounds like he didn’t even do it on purpose to me…It’s just a mistake. This just makes troopers look very unprofessional if you ask me. They could have just told him to reset if they didn’t want to roleplay… *RESET what’s the point in using your firearm? the pigs just want an opportunity to shoot someone dead… and Yo you better remove my warrant lol

Or I will bring you to my torture, I mean gummy bear chamber, and kI mean give you all the guys you want

1 Like

So first off, as a judge I find it perfectly legal to shoot an escaping inmate as they run into the public to do god knows what. Second off, are you really gonna be the “pigs guy.” And thirdly since you just decided to threaten me I’ll be sure to renew your warrant.

Just so if he deletes it I can reference it later:

1 Like

lol you act as if the inmate in this video was around the public, You are trying so hard to come up with excuses for these cops, He was nowhere near anyone, in fact he had obviously just swum out of the water, they didn’t have to shoot him, So don’t be that guy that always have crapy excuses for people. Like I said before if they didn’t want to roleplay they should have told him to reset. I’d be different if he was around a decent amount of people and was a threat but clearly, he was no threat to anyone, They could have A tased him, and took him to DOC, And B Told him to reset as I keep saying.

And as for the warrant, you can clearly see I was joking, But you want to be that cringe cocky bossy guy who wants to act ‘intimidating’ but I don’t give a single fudge lol.

And Yes, I’m that ‘pug guy’ Easy for a judge like you to say, You and your cringe DPS don’t do jack about abusive police officers in Firestone, If I made a penny for everytime a cop failed to role play and abused their power I would have 1 million dollars so I have my reasons to call them that. Most FS cops don’t even wanna protect and serve, just abuse, act cocky, and are cringe as HECK, I Mean I’ve ran up to police cars countless times and say ‘SIR’ And they have some lame ecuse like, Go away or I’m busy’ and heck DHS ignores me so fudge off bro with your soft crap lol

1 Like

Well firstly, nice paragraph give it a B+, Second, the Courts have no affiliation to the Department of a Public Safety so what in God’s name are you talking about with “you and your DPS.” Thirdly, every False Arrest Case I’ve had recently that ended in s conviction resulted in an instant termination or POST Certification revoke. However, what you don’t seem to understand is the eight of us in the judicial branch can’t physically keep track of all 500 or so LEOs in the State, someone has to actually file a case first so don’t put that shit on us. Also, what do you mean he wasn’t a danger to the public lol. He was running onto a major fucking road way. Furthermore he clearly had malicious intent judging by his speech and actions so don’t pull that BLM bullshit of painting him as some saint. And finally, I’m not making excuses, I’m using this thing called logic. It’s a great new product I highly recommend it!

1 Like

this is not the courtroom (offtopic, argument)

1 Like