Player Based Economy

this.

2 Likes

It would we cool if criminals can work for the illegal gun dealer in v3. Imagine Somali private delivers a crates of stolen guns. Criminals at night have to get the crates and bring it to the gun dealer and get they a discount or some small amount of money. When transporting, it should kinda look suspicious as well to balance it with cops. Maybe have it where since the crates are heavy the car goes 10-15 gears slower.

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support! love the ideas fam <3

3 Likes

fucking support g

2 Likes

Example: https://www.roblox.com/games/4581966615/Anomic-Alpha

2 Likes

I completely agree with you, this game is extemely boring for civillians and criminals.

2 Likes

i like this, support

2 Likes

Thank you all for the support, hopefully the Founders see this

5 Likes

fax…

2 Likes

Didn’t read through all of the comments but let me just say. Whilst your idea has a solid premise what you’re asking is that firestone create content that will get them removed as a group. This isn’t GTA RP you’re on ROBLOX and ROBLOX has ToS that has to be followed, with that growing and selling drugs is certainly on a check list of shit you cant have in a popular game. You guys have to consider some of the limitations that are on content creators. Realistically what’s been said is V3 will be popping for legal businesses, all I can do is wait to see but as for this idea, if this weren’t roblox it’d be solid.

2 Likes

I agree that for a larger community we cant have “drugs” and stuff incorporated, but it could be masked as a “flower” that is sold for high value and such like some other groups have done in the past.

I would rather have small jobs that make quite a bit of money. no person who wants to shoot 24/7 is going to do the jobs, and it’ll have more players driving around the map instead of in the spot of interest, aka Redwood

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like