Plan A or B?

In a nutshell, I am a big supporter of advocacy for Stapleton County. Hence, I’ve created two plans (summarized) that could ultimately be taken to either preserve the county-level government or totally abolish it. Your opinion is much needed.

Plan A:

Totally reconstruct SC with a new government which includes a new County Charter and officials in leadership positions.

Plan B:

Totally abolish the county-level government in addition to municipal-level governments and only have the state-level government.

1 Like

Plan B is pretty lit.

2 Likes

oh god

1 Like

Plan B, 100%.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB plan bbbbbbbb

1 Like

Plan A

1 Like

Personally, my respective opinion is Plan A. I used to serve as Redwood City Council, and I enjoyed it. I feel like County Government can give a chance for new comers who want to get into Firestone politics to get some experience before running for a state government spot like House. SC government needs a full rework, and ultimately a new CE, etc, but I don’t think it should be abolished. Again, that’s just my opinion.

Signed,

2 Likes

Plan A (I’ll change my big signature soon)

1 Like

So do we impeach the current CE?

1 Like

First of all, yes, impeach the current CE. I have not seen him do anything. Secondly, we should give Plan A a chance. I see it working in the future.

1 Like