Picklepineapple for Senate

SECTION I - Introduction

SECTION II - Experience

SECTION III - Plans

SECTION IV - Conclusion

SECTION I
Hello,
My name is Picklepineapple and I will be running for a position within the Senate in the State of Firestone. I will explain what I plan on doing if I win and what I can do for the state if I do win.

SECTION II
I do not have any experience within a House or Senate position. I have been in Firestone Since April 3rd, 2016 and was later accepted into FSP, Firestone State Patrol, as a Sergeant to help start the group. From here I went up the ranks and eventually became a Lieutenant Colonel when it was the 2nd highest position under WaterLostic. I then resigned due to not being able to be active anymore. Since then I have come back and can now be active. During the time being a Trooper I loved looking through the laws to attempt to find loopholes and them fixed. I do believe I am equipt for this position and can be beneficial to the state.

SECTION III
If I become a Senator I want to help out departments as much as possible. I plan on making bills that benefit the departments in Firestone while being completely fair to the Citizens of Firestone. I also plan on taking many suggestions for bills from anyone in Firestone to ensure I am doing the most for Firestone. Regarding voting for bills or confirmations I will vote for what the people want me to and not for what I want.

SECTION IV
In conclusion, I do not have any experience in Senate or House but I have been in Firestone for a long time and have been directly affected by laws myself being in FSP from the start. While being in FSP I did enjoy dissecting the laws to find loopholes or something else that may be wrong with it. I plan on being most beneficial to the departments within Firestone. I will happily have new bills made that anyone would like me to make. When voting I will vote for what the Citizens of Firestone what me to instead of what I may want at the time. If you may have any questions about my election feel free to DM me at any time and I will respond quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Picklepineapple,
Senate Candidate

1 Like

support
didn’t you just get some high rank in fsp tho lol

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Hell yeah support

1 Like

support