Philip_Forth for Greendale | Make Greendale 1800s again!

Hello everyone, My name is Philip_Forth and I am running for the the position Alderman in Greendale.

My experience:

• Firestone National Guard:MP

• Ex-Criminal with 12 warrants

My plans:

Stapleton County has been these days failing to uphold the citizen’s requests. After the recent resignation of the County govt who was referred to as for the elimination of the county authorities. It seems to have become an exceedingly debated subject matter inside the realms of FS Politics. We agree that is it not the awful county, but the human beings who’ve chaired it. instead of putting off the county authorities, we need to compromise on the problem and look toward locating higher humans to run it. we can set up this by using restarting the capitol body of workers program which allowed legislators to lease the workforce to help them with their responsibilities. This system acted as an “apprenticeship” closer to aspiring politicians in Firestone and helped them get onto the political stage. finally getting rid of the county government takes away a critical part of the illustration, the neighborhood level, and sincerely, it wouldn’t fit with the realism that Firestone is built upon.

In summary, my plans are.

temporarily suspend the County authorities

Re-establish the Capitol team of workers to assist Legislators and typical assist aspiring politicians advantage revel in before coming into the real realm of FS Politics

After a while, unsuspend the County authorities and make contact with them for complete elections.

average the decision of what occurs to the county government is left into the hands of the residents of Firestone, and we are equipped to concentrate on the humans and admire their decisions. if they want the County government removed, it shall take place, but, we believe keeping the county government could average help improve representation and performance in the long run.

4 Likes

SUPPORT! Bring back the horse and buggy… wish we can turn back time

2 Likes

Does this include removing FNG’s humvees and replacing it with horses? Vehicles did not exist in the 1800’s

1 Like

SUPPORT, PLEASE IMPEACH SCRIB AND TAKE OVER

1 Like

False, FNG will be allowed to conduct theirs duties in Greendale to protect us from Ridgeway.

1 Like

We also support LGBTQ @DannyboyJurist

2 Likes

no support

JUST KIDDING SUPPORT! AND YOU’VE SECURED MY ENDORSEMENT, I LOVE GAY PEOPLE!

Signed,
signature 2
Former Right Honourable Governor of Firestone

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

3 Likes

if this were a real election, i’d support

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/town-of-greendale-town-board-elections/22241/7