Pfft let's see LEO's deal with a call like this

Note: I, myself can not even address this.

3 Likes

i wouldnt have to deal with that

scfd though…

2 Likes

This argument

1 Like

Well now that the FFA opened back up it should grow again. This gives the Fire Dept. a chance to hire more paramedics.

2 Likes

Is that call even realistic at all??

2 Likes

So, lets logically see this call.

Injuries:

So this citizen calls on she is having a seizure, massive amount of bleeding, multiple bones are broken. First of all, a seizure it-self is very life threatning (chance of death) Then a call of legs, arm, and NECK is broken. Realisticly if you break your neck how are you even alive and she has a seizure and broken bones and neck at the same time. Then she claims her stomach is smashed, if her stomach is smased she would of died already with internal bleeding and loss of function of organs.

2 Likes

How can someone that’s having a seizure call 911? That’s impossible. And a smashed stomach will kill you within minutes… lol

2 Likes

nope emphasized text

1 Like

@tow23er yup your right, paramedics are so better

so why dont you respond to a hostage situation with 4 active shooters and see how you deal with it

1 Like

I can’t respond because I am CRT, problem solved.

1 Like

“paramedics are so better”
Paramedics have the harder job, considering that there are not as many of them which makes handling medical calls difficult.

1 Like

Paramedics have the hardest job. End of discussion.

Here’s my way.

1. Check the pulse, responsiveness, and then go do the basic ABCs.

Kid should be dead if it’s a neck fracture, if he seems to survive, handle the body carefully as a cervical fracture leads to paralysis.

2. Clear any obstacle in airways via LSU suction, and then continue.

3. Check out the legs and arms, splint them when necessary. Chest seal the chest to avoid bleeding, if any visible.

4. Stomach smash would be out of my certification so yeah.

5. Call the coroner or EMS to declare DoA so we can get rid of the idiot, if he wasn’t dead already during treatment.

emt - b lieutenant sourced!111

1 Like

seizure would be ignored cuz

1: no way in hell would it be possible for him to call 911
2: cervical fractures are 90% paralysis or instant death
3: why tho like lmfao who the fuck gets a seizure off of a car crash thats actually dumb

1 Like

This person knows da wae!

1 Like

tbh we’d just pronounce them DOA.

1 Like

You have Assault Rifles.

1 Like